World better fuggin forget me

"That'll be 5,000 mora."

Y/n blinked away the sleepiness creeping up on her as yet another Akademiya student paid for their late night coffee and questionable snack choice.

She passed them their order, mumbling a, "Have a nice evening." before letting out a long yawn.

It'd been a few days since y/n left Aether and Paimon's side, requesting that they come find her when they needed her help.

She was feeling a little sleepy, and Enteka had been concerned that she hadn't been sleeping well recently.

Y/n had been sleeping just fine.

What she was lacking was adequate bloodshed.

'I'm practically itching for a fight right now.' y/n thought irritably before sighing dreamily, 'Man, what I'd give to have a battle to the death with another God right now...'

Just the thought of engaging in combat with another had her blood boiling with excitement. What a pity... maybe if she did a little nudging here and there, she could spark another war...

"There she is!" Paimon's familiar voice exclaimed.

Y/n snapped out of her daydreams of violence and war, spotting Paimon and Aether approaching.

"Oh." she broke off with a yawn, "It's you two... is it time for us to get that capsule thing that jerkface was looking for?"

"Yep! Tomorrow's the agreed meeting time, so we wanted to have to tag along with us on the trip to Port Ormos!" Paimon exclaimed.

"Are you doing alright though? You look tired..." Aether questioned with a small frown.

"Oh, it's nothing. Some violence will fix me right up." y/n assured him with a grin, "I'll clock out for the evening, then we can set off."

"..." Aether gave her a blank look as she hurried off to go speak with Enteka, "Did she say what I thought she just said?"

"Paimon's gonna pretend like she heard nothing."

Y/n returned quickly, ready to set off, the and tiro made their way to Port Ormos. Disaster and destruction was left in their wake, as y/n couldn't help herself when approached by enemies.

Aether didn't even get any hits in, but the open treasure chests left behind were free for him to take.

It wasn't until around noon that him, Paimon, and y/n made it to Port Ormos, as they had to spend a lot of time picking up dropped items from everything y/n killed as well as looting chests, but hey!

More level up materials!

Aether politely requested that y/n wait for them outside Wikala Funduq, not wanting her to start a fight with Alhaitham.

Of course, she agreed, since she didn't want to see his stupid face. But she didn't like being idle either.

She watched from a distance as Aether, Paimon, and the Scribe discussed something, feeling uninterested in their conversation and more so interested in a fight.

Y/n decided to go off on her own and find that fight she was searching for, wandering through Port Ormos until she was approaching Pharos Lighthouse.

Upon arrival, she spotted a group of those ignorant fools who dared to speak badly of Greater Lord Rukkhadevata. They appeared to be waiting for someone.

...

Y/n shrugged to herself before approaching, calling out a, "Hey, you all, you're the people that boneheaded scribe was supposed to meet up with, right?"