Humans

Humans? Humans were 🍑holes.

The only reason y/n hadn't made everything and everyone in Sumeru go extinct was because her lord wouldn't be very pleased with her.

None of them would've.

But there were a few specific humans she'd take any amount of punishment just to squash them out of existence.

Alhaitham was one of them.

She 🚚ing HATED him!

She hated all smart people but he was on an entirely new level of hate when it came to the god. Dude screwed up her day CONSISTENTLY, and acted like he didn't do 💩 when she confronted him about it.

Every second she spent near him was another second she spent planning his inevitable demise by her hands.

Y/n would've killed him by now under normal circumstances, but no. He was a special case.

1. He knew the idiot human who woke her 🍑 up, and had the decency NOT to get his 🍑 arrested by the Matra for waking up a god, so y/n delayed his murder.

2. He was well aware of who y/n was yet STILL HAD THE AUDACITY TO RUIN HER DAY

"Idiot mortal, get your filthy pea brained hands off of me!" y/n hissed as Alhaitham dragged her along by the wrist, "I can walk on my own, dumb🍑! What do you think I am, some kind of snot nosed brat?!"

"I wouldn't exactly say snot nosed, but you hit the nail right on the head regarding you being a brat." Alhaitham retorted simply and y/n gave him a sharp glare, "Your words, not mine."

Y/n was dragged into an alleyway where she finally tugged her hand from Alhaitham's grasp with an angry, "Alright, what is it? Get this 💩 over with so I can head back to Sumeru City already!"

He held out his hand, an unamused look on his face.
"Hand it over."

"Hand what over? Your balls?" y/n questioned, "Been wondering how long it'd take for you to realize that I cut them off."

Alhaitham scoffed, "The Divine Knowledge Capsule."

"I refuse." y/n's response was immediate, "You humans don't know how to handle this type of stuff. You always go off and cause trouble which could've easily been avoided had you not gone investigating stuff you were never meant to investigate! So no! Absolutely not!"

"And what makes you think it'll be better off in your hands?" Alhaitham challenged and y/n grinned.

"I'm a God! That's why! I'll hide it in my temple!" y/n declared with confidence, nodding to herself.

"Someone wandered into your temple and woke you up. What makes you think someone else won't wander in again and find the Divine Knowledge Capsule?"

"Uhhh, I'll eat it."

"I imagine you could in your original form, but definitely not like this. You would suffocate and die."

"Erm... I'll hide it well!"

"Where?"

"I'm not gonna tell you that!" y/n blurted, "Listen, you nosy 🚚, I won't let anyone get their hands on it."

"And if the Matra come after you?" Alhaitham tilted his head ever so slightly and y/n had to bite her lip to avoid smacking him across the face.

"...I'll kill them."

"I don't think the Dendro Archon would approve."

"Shut up, you don't know what you're talking about!" y/n snapped, turning her back on him with a huff, "You're a smart human. You don't do stupid 💩, so I'll trust you with this." she glanced back at Alhaitham with a scowl, "But you have to let me supervise when you decide to study it! And if you ever, and I mean EVER try to use it, I'll kill you before the madness can even set in. Got it?"