Library

Sitting at a desk in the corner at the University's library, Gulf sighed heavily. "Why are there so many assignments to get done, it's only been a week since school started." He thought to himself. He had just spent three hours studying and completing assignments, his head was starting to hurt. Closing his eyes and leaning his head against the wall, Gulf fell asleep.

"Hey, guys look." Mew whispered to his friends. "Isn't that Gulf?"

"This is your chance to get him to fall for you." Mike said, looking over at the table across the room. By now Kao had told all of their friends about the episode that happened during lunch the other day. Now everyone was taking bets to see if Mew could get Gulf to fall for him.

"Exactly! Its time I start executing my plan." Mew said with a smirk, looking at Gulf who was leaning against a wall looking like a beautiful sleeping sculpture.

"I thought you were over that." Sighed Kao, looking up from his book.

"What? This should be easy." Mew said confidently. "Look the sun is in his face. I'm going to go over there stand there and block the sun like the guys on those Kdramas. Then he's going to feel my presence look up at me and be moved by my thoughtfulness."

"I don't know why we're friends." Kao said with disgust. "Just leave him alone he looks peaceful."

"Go ahead, we're on your side..... Shut up Kao, let the man work." Mike said, kicking Kao under the table. "Besides I have 100 dollars riding on Mew winning."

"I have $120." Mumbled Off.

"You guys are going to hell." Kao said disapproving.

Mew responded by getting up from the table. "Just watch and learn from the master." He said with a wink.

Walking up to the sleeping figure, Mew stood next to Gulf, blocking the sun from hitting his face. After a minute the figure gave a deep sigh. "Why are you sighing? I should be sighing," thought Mew. Would you hurry up and wake up so you can fall for me already. Distracted by his inner grumblings he didn't notice black eyes staring back at him.

"What are you doing?"

Startled Mew forgot what he was going to say. Gulf's sleepy hooded eyes made for a very lovely picture. "Oh...I...just saw you sleeping."

"So, you decided to block the sun?" questioned Gulf.

"Yes, but don't worry, It's okay, its not a bother for me."

"Great, now will you move."

"What?"

"Move, your blocking the sun. I was enjoying my sun bath until some weirdo decided to stand next to me like a creeper and block the sun." Gulf said, annoyed.

"Oh... umm... sorry." Mew said stepping aside and feeling a little uncertain.

"Yes... anything else?" Gulf said raising an eyebrow at Mew.

Recovering quickly Mew tried to put on his most dazzling smile. "I wanted to introduce myself...Hi, I'm Mew."

Gulf responded by gathering his things and standing up to leave. "Okay, great you're Mew.....have a nice day." Gulf answered walking around Mew to make his way to the exit.

Blocking his way Mew smiled. "Aren't you going to introduce yourself?"

"I'm Gulf.....now would you please move?"

"Wait, lets be friends."

"How about this, why don't you give me your number and I might consider calling you." Gulf said with a sweet smile "but I'm need to warn you I'm not into guys."