Kiss

"I'm so tired I don't think I can move a muscle. If we keep getting busy days like this I don't think I'll survive" Gulf yawned. Removing his apron and placing it in his locker. He sat heavily on the break room bench. His legs ached from standing for so long and his feet throbbed in protest. "Mild better get here like he promised or I'm going to have to spend the rest of my night trying to figure out ways on how to hide a body." Gulf grumbled.

"It's your fault we were so busy," New said tossing his apron at Gulf as he entered the break room.

"What... What did I do?"

Girls were lined up around the building waiting for you to take their order. Didn't you notice?"

Standing up to removed his uniform Gulf scoffed. "I highly doubt that. No, they were probably here to see you." Gulf smiled back at New as he dressed.

"Yeah right, every time you did anything the girls would giggle and whisper. 'Oh my God! He's so cute!!'" New lifted his hands to his face imitating the girls squeals and giggles. "How are you so oblivious?"

Laughing at his friend's voice Gulf threw his sock at him. "Your exaggerating I was talking to them just fine and everyone was just being polite."

"They were staring. Even a couple of guys were starring and one guy asked if you were single." New smiled, "He tried to give me extra cash for your number."

A sudden blush crept up Gulf's face as he thought of the annoying guy from yesterday. He shouldn't have given him his number. Thank God he hadn't called him. The thought of having to talk to that guy... what was his name again? Mew? He remembered the arrogant man's persistence. Why did he insist I give him my number? What does he want?

"Gulf!"

"Huh, what?"

"I said it's my turn to close today, so you can go home if you want."

His blush rose higher on his checks realizing he had been distracted thinking of that man who shall not be named.

"Besides you look flushed are you feeling okay?" New got up concerned.

"I'm fine." Putting on his shoes he stood up, "Alright, I'm out, see you tomorrow." Waving his goodbyes he stepped out on the street. The air felt warm and he lifted his face feeling the slight breeze. "Ah, another day done." A sudden commotion caught his attention.

"Come on! It's not what you think. I swear!" Two men walked out of a busy club a blast of music following them as the door swung open and shut.

"I'm fine you can go." A tall handsome man shook the smaller man trying to grab his arm.

"I swear it's not what it looked like Br--"

"I don't care we're through," the handsome man interrupted, shaking him off once again he turned, his brown eyes angry, "I'm seeing someone else too."

"W... Wait! What!?" The pretty boy's eyes grew fierce. "What do you mean you have someone else... who?!"

The browned haired man looked around as if he would find this mysterious one hiding in a corner somewhere. Gulf stepped back as the man met his eyes "There you are! I was waiting for you," he said his voice softening as he looking straight at Gulf.

Gulf turned around to see who he was talking to "m-me?" He asked pointing at himself. "W-what?!"

"Yes! I was waiting for you!" He smiled his eyes begging for understanding as walked to him and wrapped his arms around him "just follow along... please." The man whispered in Gulf's ear.

To confused to respond Gulf nodded slightly. "See you weren't the only one I was seeing you can go back to him, Cooheart." The man turned around again a glint of satisfaction at the look of anger and jealousy on the pretty boy's face.