Kidnapping my brother?

Floating up into the air and the getting sucked down into the smoke stack I land in the living room of Sarah King.

Hastily, I begin placing presents. I hear a gasp and turn around. Standing there is Sarah.

"You're fatter this year!" She points to me.

"Why thank you. You've grown too. And you were a very good girl this year, but I want you to go back to sleep, okay?" I smile at her.

Grabbing the cup of milk I take a swig. It's sour.

"I think the milk has gone sour, sweetheart." I say setting the glad back down and taking the cookie and placing it in my pocket.

"It's soy milk. You said you're lactose intolerant last year." She says matter of factly.

"I did, didn't I? Thanks for remembering." I smile at her.

Going back to the chimney, I turn to her. "Merry Christmas, Sarah." I nod.

"Merry Christmas, Santa!" She calls back as I slurp out of the chimney.

Stepping back into the sleigh, Charlie tugs on my coat. Turning to him, I quirk my eyebrow.

"Can we please leave the gifts at moms next? I made presents for her and Neil." He gives me puppy dog eyes.

"Sure sport." I ruffle his hair and crack the reigns.

Flying through the sky we land on our moms roof. We get sucked down the chimney and begin putting presents under their tree. Suddenly I'm blinded by light and I see police men coming from the hallway. What the fuck is this?

"You officers really gave me a start. Merry Christmas, guys." Dad calls to them.

"Not for you two!" They say pointing a gun at us.

"Woah guys! What's this about?" I ask walking away from the tree with my hands in the air.

"You two are under arrest for kidnapping. Please come quietly!  I don't want to have to use force!" The main man calls.

"Come on dad, we better cooperate. I don't really wanna get shot today, please." I nudge him.

They escort us outside.

"We'll go with you, but you'll be responsible for millions of children waking up to no presents." I say walking to the police car.

"As if! Santa's not real! And even if he was, he's a man!" The police man chuckles while shoving us in the back.

"How much sexist shit do I got face being Santa? This is total bullshit." I grumble to myself.

The drive is silent as we go to the station. Leading us inside in handcuffs, he leads us to a small interrogation room. A new man steps in. Sitting down in the chair across from us he finally speaks.

"Look I know you're Scott Calvin and (Y/n) Calvin.  So let's make this easy. I say, names. You say, Scott Calvin and (y/n) Calvin." He crosses his arms. "Name?"

"Kris Kringle." I say.

"Name?"

"Sinter Klas." I cross my arms.

"Name?" He says getting angry.

"Pere Noel. Buono Natale. Pelz-Nicole. Topo Gigio." I laugh as I rattle names off.

"Okay, Calvin. Maybe a couple of hours in the tank will change your mind." He says taking us both to a holding cell.

"Not how I thought we'd be spending Christmas Eve. At least not after this year." Dad sighs.