Who am I

5.

4.

3.

2.

1.

 0.

My vision started to blur, I started to feel pain all over my body, first my head then my limbs, then my heart and I could barely breath. I feel like I'm going to die, is this how I die? on my 16th birthday, the pain started to get worst by the second, as the pain increased i feel this magical barrier that's not only protecting me but also hiding me away from the eyes of others, at least they won't witness my pitiful death.

I couldn't bear the pain any longer, I don't know how long it's been before I finally passed out

Waking up felt like I was asleep for years upon years my body felt lightter, I don't remember the last time I ever slept so well.

I walk to the bathroom to wash my face, when I look at the mirror I gasped my appearance have changed, it's still the same face but the changes are noticeable: my short brown curly hair turned into a long silver hair with purple and blue tips that reached all the way to my knee, my lips were pinker and juicier? my face was slightly more round, my blue eyes were replaced with my right eye being purple with a silver hue and my left is blue with silver hue, I was slightly taller and little curvier.

But why did my features change? I feel like i read something about this once in the library. If only I had the book with me right now.

Tying my hair up so it's out of my face, I went back to my room. On my bed was a letter addressing to Lord Gaunt, is that suppose to be me? The letter is read as followed

Dear Mr. Gaunt

We at Gringotts would like to sincerely Congradulate you on going through your creature inheritance and we'd also like to apologize to you for our unacceptable handling of your accounts and our failure at guarding your account from thieves.

More information will be forthcoming if you come to sort everything out with us in person. This would be our preferred method of communication, as it is both confidential and allows us to quickly eliminate any misunderstandings.

We request your presence in our bank at the earliest convenience.

The activation words are " Golden globe"

May your gold always grow and your magic flow.

Head Goblin of Gringotts Bank Diagon Alley branch ,

Lord Ragnarok

That answered some of my questions1. Enough laying around, I need to find out what creature I am and figure out how to deal with the thieves situation

After making sure that my room had a silence charm just in case someone burst into the room without permission. Upon getting dress Nagini came out of her hiding place

~Tommy?~

~Yes, Nagi~

~You look different~

~I know, I went through my creature inheritance~

~that's wonderful Tommy, what creature are you?~

~I don't know yet, I'm going to Gringotts to find out~

~don't let me stop you, see you later hatchling~