Tom Sr.

I was in the garden enjoying my afternoon tea when Wilson came walking up to me. 

I looked up and asked, "Is it time for me to leave yet?" 

"No, Tom, there's a young man here for you." 

"And what does this young man want? I still need to visit my mother and father."

"Tom, the young man stated that you might be his father, and not to be rude, but I'd like to know when did you have a child, young master?" 

"Nonsense, Wilson, you know me; I'd never hide such things from you. I believe that he might have the wrong person.

"Young master Tom, he stated that his name was, if I remember correctly, Tom Marvalo Peverell Slytherin Ravenclaw Riddle Gaunt, does any of the names seem familiar besides the Tom Riddle?" 

"Ah, the Gaunt seems familiar, but that name is connected to my disappearance 17 years ago." 

"I see; well, the young man is waiting in your study for you. It's best if you face this once and for all." 

"Wilson, sometimes I love you, but at the moment I don't, but I'll try." 

After Wilson left, I stayed in the garden for a little while, just for a breather. After a couple of minutes, I started walking slowly towards my study and debating whether to kick him out or listen to him. 

By the time I reached my study, I opened the door, and there, on the chair facing my desk, was a young man that looked like me with softer features, silver hair with gold highlights, and two different eye colors. I wondered if they were contacts. 

Walking towards my desk, I sat down on my chair, faced the young man, and said,

"Hello, young man!" 

"Hello," he responded with a stutter; his voice was softer and rougher than I expected.

"There is no need to be so nervous; please stay seated, and how may I help you today?" 

"Uhm, I-I-I," he studdered, then went quiet and kept on looking at his lap as if expecting me to punish him or do something else.

To break the silence, I asked, "What is your name?" 

"M-m-my name is Tom Marvalo Peverell Slytherin Ravenclaw Riddle Gaunt, sir." 

"Well, Tom Marvalo Peverell Slytherin Ravenclaw Riddle Gaunt, is it ok if I call you Tom?" It feels weird calling a Minnie version of me by my own name.

"Yeah, that's fine." 

"In order to put two and two together, I would like to know what's your mother's name, Tom?, because, to my knowledge, I never had a son, unless..." I disconnected myself from my surroundings.

"M-my mother's name is Merope Peverell Ravenclaw Riddle, née Gaunt, sir." 

"Hmm, I see Merope," I said with a harsher tone and even more disconnection in my voice.

Of course it's that bloody hell of a woman, that freak that turned my ma and pa against me, the one who ruined my life just after a cuppa tea.

"Well, Tom, please return back to your mother and never show your face around here ever again, if you please," I said, wanting to go to my room and let my anger out.

"I can't," he said, shrinking more into the chair as if that were possible.

"Why not?"