Happy Bitthday

Svt- Happy Birthday (Thank you for being born)

Happy birthday, Happy birthday

I name you Tomarus Jun Kanda AkihitoRyuichi AsamiTakaba Dumbledore-Grindelwald.

Congratulations on your birthday

It's been a year since you were born, and you seem to be growing up so fast. It felt like it was just yesterday that you were born, and I held you in my arms and knew that you had me wrapped around your little fingers. Now look at you walking already. Such a smart baby boy.

Happy birthday, happy birthday to you, my happiness.

Even with the dreads looming over my head, even with the weight of the war on my shoulders, you've still found a way to crawl through all that stress and dark thoughts to make me smile and look forward to the next day. My sweet Tomarus, you're the key to my happiness

I sit here and watch how you've created a world of your own within your imagination. With each story, your eyes brighten and twinkle with happiness, which melts my heart and I cannot stop myself from smiling

Thank you for being born.

It's been three years since you were brought into this world; three wonderful years of my life. You've kept me sane and hopeful for the next day. I'm so glad you were born, my shining star. I don't know what the last three years would have been like if you were not here.

In the last three years, I've watched you crawl, talk, walk, read, and choose your first ever wand. I've watched you cry, laugh, get sick, get sad, get scared, get angry, and even throw tantrums, yet I would never trade any of those moments for anything in the world. Because I know, at the end of the day, I've got to be your Vati.

Your happy smile makes my day.

At times, it may be tiring and hard, but

With war comes consequences. We cannot escape them no matter what. They're written and engraved within our story. But, regardless of the fear or pain behind the consequences that I must soon face, all you have to do is smile at me to make my day and not worry about the future for the time being.

Every day you've made me smile without fail. You might not realise it yet, but everything you do makes me happy, even the smallest things such as crawling into my bed when you're scared, sad, or just plain exhausted.

I could lie here forever listening to the stories that you've made up and I would do anything to make them come true, even the cruelest crime, if it meant you never lost your smile.

By your side throughout your day I, I will always be there, I love you

Happy birthday, happy birthday

My darling treasure, you've turned four today. A day I never thought I would witness, but yet here we are with you laying in my arms fast asleep. The world doesn't know of your existence and it's for the best as you have me and I have you. As long as we have each other, we'll be alright.

The war is getting to a point where I can no longer avoid it, where I can no longer hide with you by my side. It's getting to a point where you might be in danger. That is the last thing I'll ever want for you.

I'm sorry that you have to carry the sins of your parents, especially mine. I'm sorry for the situation you were thrown into. I'm sorry for not giving you a childhood filled with friends. I'm sorry for the war. I apologize to my people, but I will never apologize for your birth. As selfish as it is of me, that's one thing I'll never be sorry for.

But that's a thought for another as I lay here and watched you open your eyes and smile at me, calling me Vati. Oh, the amount of love I have for you is beyond any of the galaxies combined.

Congratulations on your birthday

Happy Birthday, happy birthday to you, my happiness.

Thank you for being born.

My beautiful baby boy I hope you live a life full of adventures, full of wonders, and full of love.

I wish I could stay with you forever. Regretfully, I can't as I have a war to end.

My wonderful treasure I hope we meet again and I'm grateful that I've got to spend the last five years with you and I'm sorry that I must go. For all that it's worth, you were my greatest joy, my most precious treasure, and my guiding light.

THANK YOU FOR BEING BORN