MOMOMADE

You were scratching your eyes while slowly walking downstairs, and the smell of freshly ground coffee greeted your nostrils as you made your way to the kitchen.

Two cups of coffee were placed on the kitchen island, with bread on a plate beside them.

You looked behind the kitchen island and saw the most beautiful girl in your eyes, the only beautiful girl you'd approve of, after yourself, of course.

She was wearing your white t-shirt, and her black, long hair was down and slightly wet, maybe she had just gotten out of the shower.

She slowly looked up at you and smiled. 'Good morning, I made coffee for you to drink while I'm still cooking,' she said, winking at you. You giggled and sat on the bar stool in front of her.

'Oh, what do you want for breakfast?' she asked, bringing out her knife, the one that had her name on it. It was her favorite knife because it was your gift to her on the anniversary of your first date.

You put your hands on your jaw and acted like you were thinking, earning a soft giggle from her. Her giggle was enough to feed your soul; it was so heavenly.

'Can I have fried rice and eggs, please?' you stretched out your hands for her to pinch your cheeks and nodded. 'Of course, my baby, coming right up.'

You took a sip of your coffee as you watched her open the fridge and grab some ingredients she needed.

She got some onions and leeks and cut them, and you were just staring at her the whole time.

She was so serious while cooking; she always is. But there are only three stages when Momo could be serious.

One is when she's dancing. Momo is a great dancer, one of the best in the world for you. No one can oppose you on that. She owns the stage and is the queen of the dance floor. She's like a dancing machine made in Japan, and she looks incredibly hot every time she dances. You love it so much.

The second stage is when she's cooking. She loves eating and cooking great food, and it's a serious matter for her. She doesn't want to be bothered when she's cooking because she's a perfectionist in the kitchen.

There have been many times when you asked her to teach you, but she always declined and threw a tantrum. She would accuse you of not wanting her anymore and not loving her because you didn't want her to cook for you. When you said it wasn't true, it would lead to long, never-ending discussions with her.

The third stage is the one you hate the most, and that is when she's mad or really upset. It's usually because she's jealous or you did something she doesn't like. She becomes the scariest person when she's mad.

Fighting with Momo is normal in a relationship, but it breaks your heart to see her hurt or crying because she's the sweetest girl ever.

She's so lovely and affectionate. She treats you like her baby and her queen. She cooks for you whenever she can and leaves something for you when she has to leave. She pampers you with her hugs, kisses, and little gifts that are actually kind of expensive.

She is the best thing that ever happened to you, and you will never get tired of her and her food. Having the luxury of eating food made by Momo is such a pleasure that everyone would want.

After a couple of minutes, Momo put a bowl of fried rice in front of you, along with a plate of egg rolls and some sausage. She smiled at you and leaned down on the island.

'A fried rice for my beautiful girlfriend,' she said. Then she stood up and grabbed a glass of orange juice, placing it in front of you. 'And an additional glass of fresh orange juice, all made by Momo,' she said, handing you a spoon.

You giggled and leaned towards her, pressing your lips onto hers and then kissing her cheeks and forehead. It was your way of showing your appreciation to her and only to her.

'Thank you. Will you join me?' you asked, and she nodded.

'Gladly.'

You took a spoonful of fried rice and fed her, then took another spoonful for yourself. You smiled while chewing your food and gave her a thumbs up.

'Wow, it's the best! Thank you, love.'

You happily ate some more, and she giggled while watching you. 'You're welcome. You know I love you, and I'll always love to cook for you,' she said, while caressing your hair.

You put down your food and took a sip from your juice. 'I love you too, always will, my momoring. Come join me and eat. I bet you're also hungry.' You offered her the spoon, but she just leaned in for a kiss on your lips and then shook her head when she pulled away.

'Yeah, I am, but not for food. So finish that up so that I can have you,' she said huskily, winking at you.

You felt your cheeks heat up, rolled your eyes, and glared at her. She just shrugged and laughed at you, but you knew she wasn't kidding.

You actually forgot to add it, but Momo is such a tease and very... well, you don't want to say it and just leave it to your pretty imagination.

*******