Eomma And Mommy

YOU were awoken by a kiss  followed by another kisses and another more around your face and in your lips , you groaned a little and scratch your face, as you were about to go back to sleep, but a light chuckle makes you opened your eyes.

And there you see your little lovely wife bending down on the sofa where you were currently laying down.

She smiled at you showing her cute dimples then peck another kiss on your lips. "Hi love why are you sleeping here?"
She put down her duffle bag and sat beside you as you try to sit.

You look at her tired face and smile a little
"i was waiting for you" you mumbled "she wants to wait you as well to show you her painting"

Chaeyoung caressed your hands and hold it tightly "I'm sorry we have busy schedules today i couldn't go i hope she didn't give you a hard time" she kiss your hands and pulled you into her chest, "how's your day by the way?"

You shrugged and laugh a little
" she's asking for the whole day, she hoped you'll be there because its her first painting competition but i explained to her that your busy she understands it somehow but" you sigh as you started to remember how your day went,

" but after that she beg for us to go to you and when i said no she trow a tantrums at school i couldn't barely stop her she cried loud and keep on shouting she wants her eomma i just had to give her banana milk shake and strawberries in chocolate so that she would stop and then we came home she an tantrums again
She wants to wait for you she doesn't even wanna take a bath or eat her dinner i just have to play your songs so that she would stop then thank god it make her sleepy"

you look up at your wife as she gave you a sad smile.

"she barely listen to me chaeng she's just 6 what if she'd turn 14? Then maybe I'd be crazy she's so like you"

Chaeyoung laugh and kisses your forehead
"I'm sorry again my love I'll talk to her tomorrow when she  wakes up" she plant a kisses on your neck and breath on it " you know i really wanna go, I dont wanna miss the special event in my daughters life but  everyone's busy and tired and it'll be unfair if i leave the girls I'm sorry" you caressed her head whith your left hand and shook your head.

" i understand your doing this for the two of us for our future to give us a better life so you don't have to be so sorry" you cupped her face " she's sleeping in our room go on see her i know you miss her I'll follow you after" she nodded  and kiss you once more before she stood up, she pick up her duffle bag and run upstairs.

You sigh and folded the blanket you used and placed back the pillow before you followed her upstairs.

From the doorway you see chaeyoung sitting down onto your daughter's bed
You were shocked a little when you see berry your daughter sitting down onto her bed while hugging your wife.

"eomma i miss you today you promised you would come" you heard your daughter said in a low voice, "I'm sorry"

She caressed her face and kiss her forehead
"eomma is so busy today that i couldn't leave your auntie but I'm so proud of you my little painter"

Your daughter smiles and kiss your wife
"i did my best eomma!!"

"I know you does but i heard what you have done to mommy berry that's not nice i told you be good to mommy and don't stress her up because she's with your little brother or little sister we don't want something happen to them"

Berry pouted her lips and nod she looks at you "sorry mommy it will never happen again sorry little sister" she said while looking down onto your tummy.

You smile and caressed your not so big tummy, " its okay baby go back to sleep you still have school tomorrow" she nod again and look back to your wife, "can you sing for me eomma?"

Chae give her a loving smile and hug her as she lie down with her, "okay I'll sing you a song" she looked up to you before she starts "go back to our room and rest I'll follow you after" she muttered.

You nod and closed the door and went down to your bedroom, you sat down onto the bed and grab the book your reading every night you can't sleep and start to read the page where you left.

Almost an hour when chaeyoung pop up into your bedroom, she was now into her pj's, she smiles at you while drying her hair with her towel.

You watched her sat onto the dresser and
Dried her hair with blower, she do her night routine before she stood up again to closed the door and turned off the lights.

You closed your book and put it back to yhe the night stand, " hi baby" she said and kiss your tummy before she kiss your head, "and hello again my wife" she played with your hair and sighs.

"i think its time to find a nanny for berry so you just stay here and rest i don't want you getting stressed"

You stopped her hands and held it tight
"no i still can take care of her don't worry"

"but your tummy is getting bigger y/n plus I'm thinking to just used the room downstairs so that you don't have to go up and down it will just gonna tire you"

You smiled at her and cupped her cheeks
"babe I'm still fine thank you but it still early for that and besides I'm just 3 months pregnant I'll tell you when its time for that"
She placed her head into your shoulders and sigh again, "I'm just worried for you because I'm not always here with you"

"I know that babe that's why I'm thankful but i still can take care of berry and walk downstairs and upstairs it was like my exercise everyday. And you know how much i love berry even if she's so stubborn i still wanna be with her all the time" you place your hand into your tummy and sighs.

"Its just that i hope this baby will be look like me this time i think I'll age fast if got to Have another chaeyoung I can't not anymore"

She look up to you with a frowned on her face "what do you mean? You don't love me? You hate me? I'm just stress for you?!! Babe take it back!!" she whines and you laugh you reach for her cheeks and pinched it.

"i didn't even said that babe your overacting, what i mean is your stubborn so as berry and i don't want another stubborn and lets be real babe your the cause of my stress a lot of times but berry is on another level".

She pout her lips and cupped your face
"but you love me and berry" you take her hands from you and nod.

"of course babe i always will I'll never trade you and her for anything"

She smiles and plant a kiss onto your lips
Before she lie you down, " let's sleep now its bad for you to stay up late" she turn of the lamp and plant some more kisses onto your face.

"good night my love i love you" she said mumbled and hug you tight.

You smile and hug her back "good night chaeyoung i love you too" you mumbled and closed your eyes slowly drifting onto the dream land.

***********

This was not spoiler for my BE as one story hahaha its just that i used them as a character In here actually i made this first before making that book its just that i just finished this now

Anyway not proof read take care chingudul.