Dahyun - Frustration

Hello Before you begin to read please let me just say that this one shot was on my
dahyunism story if you stumble upon that book your probably familiar with this story (or not because you might not read it hahaha) it was originally written for this book so I'm not taking it away but hope you like it.

Also if your interested with all dahyun one shot check out my dahyunism book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Thank you so much jin i enjoyed the food" you said as you went out of his car he smiled and closed the door and caress your face a little then pinch it, "glad you enjoyed" he put his hand on his pocket and look at your eyes.

"y/n about the thing that I've told you" he sigh and bit his lower lip " i really mean it, i really really like you and i want to be with you" he pulled out his hand from his pocket and held up your face " I really want you to be mine you don't know how I'm stopping my self to kiss you" he said with a low voice.

At this point you should feel the butterfly in your stomach and your heart should be beating so fast, you should be happy kim seok jin is in front of you the world wide handsome the perfect husband material, the man of every woman's dream, the oldest member of the most famous kpop group bts, he's just freaking in front of you confessing his love for you and asking you out on to date him officially.

But you don't feel any special feeling inside you, you must be so stupid because even if your with him you can't still stop thinking on one particular person, you know its wrong but you can't help it the more you try make the things right the more it becomes wrong.

You stare at him and look at his lips maybe if you kiss him your start to feel something special towards him maybe your heart will beat, thinking those thoughts you start to held his cheeks and slowly pulled his lips to yours.

*BEEEP-BEEEEEEP*

You stop midway and almost jump on your position as you both heard the loud horn, you look where it came from, your brows furrowed as you saw a unfamiliar car in a white parking near your house, its new to your eyes so your not sure who owns it and why does it have to be rude.

" what's his problem" jin said with a very visible annoyed voice. You look at his face and sigh maybe its a sign.

You don't like jin and you'll never like him because there's someone else who owned your heart, maybe the heaven are giving you a sign to stop being stupid and leave jin alone and his pure heart, you shouldn't give him hope in the first place.

"so where were we?" jin face you and was about to pulled you but you stop him "jin this is wrong" you push him a litte and shake your head "you're amazing and there's nothing i Could ask for is jut that.... I--i... I" you look down and bit your lip.

He chuckled bitterly and held your chin up to met his eyes " You already love someone" he nod and let go of your chin "i know i feel it i saw it how you look at her i just hope that maybe we'll work cause you know girl should be for boy" he sigh and smiles at you sincerely " but i understand i could never make you happy the way she do"

"I'm sorry" he shook his head and pinch your nose " you don't have to i understand, friends?" he offered his hand, you smiled and nod "friends" you muttered before you accept his hand.

He pulled you closer for a hug, you flinch a little and blink your eyes in shock. "i just wanna hug you for the last time please" he whispered on your ears you sigh and just tap his back, you stayed that for a minute before he finally let go of you.

" so see you when i see you?" he said then kisses your forehead, " see you mr worl wide handsome" he smirked at you and laugh " yeah that's me" you rolled your eyes and push him a little that makes him laugh even more, he messes your head before he went back on his car.