Strangers With Feelings

Finally after so many year's i did come with something hehehe enjoy

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

IT WAS past midnight when your phone rang, you were driving on the way to your house that's why you try to ignored it, sooner the call died down so you just try to shake it off and probably will look into it later when you got home.

But a couple of minutes later your phone rang again, you sigh and stop your car on the side and grab your phone from your bag.

Your brows slowly turn into furrowed while looking at the caller. It's been a months since she talk or called you, last time you checked she's ignoring you so why would she call?

Beside she wasn't the type of person who called her ex while DRUNK.

You were debating whether to answer her calls or not while staring at your phone in your hands, you don't wanna talk to her or hear her bullshit you were so sure she'll nag at you for not picking up your trash slash your things onto her house, you don't wanna see her so there's no way you'll picking that up besides that's the thing she gave you so you won't need it.

You sigh and bit your lip, but what if it was not that? Aish you guess there's one way to find out! So yeah you ended up answering her calls, but you swear if she nags you'd hang up.

"what on earth happened that you're calling me right now??" you greeted as soon as you answered.

You were expecting an annoyed voice of her or spouting nonsense, but a voice of another woman on the other line greeted you, and you could feel your face heated up with so much anger because of jealousy, so he's calling you to flex her new girl? What a jerk you are yoo Jeongyeon.

" hello is this Ms kim y/n?"

"Yes of course what do you need? Because i don't have time for this" you said rudely while constantly rolling your eyes in the air.

The woman on the other line sighs
"Yes I'm sorry for bother but Ms yoo Jeongyeon were rushed here on TDONG hospital and you were on her emergency contact"

Your annoyed face faded as soon as you heard that and your heart almost jump out of your chest.

"I-I'll be there"

You hung up the call and threw your phone on the shut gun seat and hit the engine and drive off.

A lot of questions keep on coming into your head, like.

How is she?

Is she okay?

What happened?

But you tried to shake it off and just focus on the road, since its 1:00 am already no one was on the road at this hour, just a few people, that's why the road was very much clear, and because of that you immediately reaches the hospital, its just near anyway.

You parked your car and grab your bag then almost slum the car door shut, you run your way inside the TDONG hospital, your not even sure if you did lock your car and you don't even give a damn about it.

You make your way to the front desk of the hospital were the nurse on duty just greeted you, you huffed and puffed then you clear your throat before you face her and start to talk.

"I-I'm here for yoo Jeongyeon" you said almost out of your breath.

The nurse nodded "are you Ms kim?" the nurse ask and you just nod your head, " I was the one who called you Ms kim y/n, Ms yoo Jeongyeon was on room 306 Third floor you might wanna use the elevator on your right side"