1. There

Kazuha's face was always softly smiling, and his tone was gentle and calm. He never shouted or got angry. His mature personality was able to find balance at any moment, when it was necessary.

And yet, when he was reading the notes demonstrated by Aether, his rubin eyes reminds of big coins, and his face was brought into a milky white shade. In the end, his hands were shaking so much, he barely could hold the pieces of the paper.

Two of his companions exchanged worried glances at each other.

"Kazuha? What is going on?" Aether spoke up, placing his hand on his friend's shoulder. If these notes were able to throw the young samurai out of balance that much, he had no doubt that they were faced with a matter of great, enormous importance.

Kazuha was quiet, still looking at the notes. Only after a long while, he lifted his gaze that was showing so many emotions, that it was impossible to distinguish any particular one.

"I... I think I know who wrote the notes" he said quietly. His voice lightly trembled and there was a clear tension. "Could I... Keep these notes?"

Aether had expected some information from Kazuha, of course, but such interest in the matter came as a unique surprise to him. Even Paimon did not fail to send the samurai a concerned look.

"Of course. We will think about it together and figure out what to do, okay?" the reply was made. The traveler was trying to smile, to show to his friend, no matter what was bothering him so much, it can be overcomed. But when he saw the tears collecting in his friend's eyes, Traveler himself became doubtful.

He never saw Kazuha crying.

"I'm sorry, but, I'd rather keep it to myself."

"Paimon understands nothing. What is going on?" Paimon finally spoke out, although she was surprisingly quiet that day. "Kazuha, who wrote these notes?"

The ruby eyes became darker, when their owner had rubbered the tears off. Suddenly, a fierce wind broke, making the three figures gathered by the seashore in Ritou tremble. This autumn, the weather was particularly capricious. Alternately, the sun warmed the faces of the people of Inazuma, after a while soaking them with torrential rain. At that moment, cold drops began to hit the ground and the faces of those gathered.

"I'm sorry guys" Kazuha hid the paper pieces under his clothes. "Can you trust me, please? I will explain it one day."

"What are you planning? We want to help you" Paimon wasn't giving up. But their interviewee just smiled faintly

"I need to take care of it by myself, but thank you. This... This finding is really important for me."

Aether needed to stop Paimon from further protests. When his companion gave up, he smiled sadly at Kazuha

"It really is something you have to face alone, isn't it?"

In answer, the traveler got a nod.

"Exactly."

"So see you then."

Paimon waved goodbye to the wandering samurai, as he moved away from them, heading towards Yougou Mountain.

The rain turned from a drizzle to a downpour. The sound of the drops hitting everything created a uniform noise. Usually, this phenomenon made Kazuha feel like he was in a bubble. He could see nothing, and all the usually perfectly audible sounds were drowned out. This time, however, his thoughts wandered to the farthest reaches of the world, beyond the boundaries of what he knew.

He stopped for a while, trying to calm his breath. The cold water was helping him to have clear thoughts. He didn't quite know if this was a good thing. He was torn between wanting to investigate the case he had just learned about, or hiding underground to forget everything that had happened that day.