ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 2

Akshita's pov

I woke up due to noise of the alarm clock and my hands finding its own way to shut it . I opened my eyes and the first view is my husband. He was looking cute but hot too. His broad shoulder and his bare chest was in clear view. I trailed my eyes over his facial features his silky hairs were resting on his forehead. I brushed my hands over his hair softly.

Damn! I love his hairs.

My eyes landed on his lips which never met mine and they are so inviting. Pink and perfectly curved. I had a strong urge to taste them but I couldn't.

Yes we never kissed eachother not even a peck.
We have crossed all lines of intimacy but never kissed because he calls it cliche.

I sighed thinking about our life. I don't want to start my morning with a gloomy mood. I got up and did my morning buisness. Then got ready in a red suit and applied my usual products which includes a mosturiser, nude lipstick and kohl. I wore my bangles and earrings and at last filled my hairline with vermillion. I left my long hair open.

I looked at myself to make sure everything was perfect and my eyes landed on my neck which had a few faded purple blue marks clearly showing deeds for our last night. I gazed at his sleeping figure and unkowningly a red tint spread on my cheeks. I covered my neck with dupatta till my shoulders. I don't want to apply makeup it irritates me.

Akshita's outfit

I took long strides towards Ma who was busy instructing our maid

"Good morning Ma" i wished her and she smiled at me.

"Morning beta. Please make tea for everyone your papa is waiting and you know he loves tea made by you" I nodded and started preparing tea for ourselves.

"Todays breakfast is dosa with coconut chutney. The batter is ready we just have to make dosa and chutney. After tea we will make breakfast. Come with tea in balcony" she said and left the kitchen.

I poured tea in four cups and headed towards the balcony where Ma and Papa were already seated with Aditya who just came after freshen up.

Wasn't he sleeping ?

I kept the tray on table and Ma asked me to join them. So I sat beside Aditya on couch adjacent to where Ma and Papa were sitting.

"Tomorrow we'll be leaving for bhopal" Ma said grabbing our attention.

"Why so ?" Aditya asked taking a sip of his tea followed by me.

"Your mama has called us for his house warming ceremony also his daughter in law's baby shower. I wanted that all of us would go there but Adi had to go on a sudden buisness trip even Ishan has his classes. So only we both are going now" Ma informed us.