ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 9

Mature content ahead

After taking a shower Akshita stepped out of the washroom wrapped in a towel. Since no one was at home she thought to do gardening which made her sweaty and dirty so she decided to take a shower.

She was drying her hairs with another towel standing in front of the mirror when the door snapped open. She forgot to lock the door because no one was at home but God has some other plans. Feeling too embarrassed she didn't dare to look at the door and her breath got fastened.

Aditya who just entered his mansion using a spare key was now startled with the sight he was welcomed. His predator eyes stared at his wife from head to toe. The towel was barely covering her body the swell of her breast was visible and the towel reached till her upper thigh exposing her long legs. She looked ravishing. Blood rushed to his south.

He strolled towards her, gripping her chin with his finger and his eyes met hers. Her chubby cheeks flushed red with frown and confusion etched on her face. A gasp left her mouth looking into his dark eyes clouded with desire and her eyes widened.

She clutched the towel tightly as he took one step towards her and she stepped backward until she reached the edge of the bed. With eyes cast down in shyness, her breath fasten when he was just an inch away from her, with a tug the towel fell from her body and he pushed her on the bed.

Hovering over her his mouth instantly latched on her left breast while his hands roaming on her curves. Akshita shrieked when he slipped his two fingers inside her and rapidly pumped in and out.

"Ahhh" She moaned as he bit her breast and sucked it faster like a baby rolling his tongue on her areola, sometimes stretching her nipples with his teeth.

"You don't know what you do to me" He grumbled switching to her right breast taking it inside his mouth leaving a wet trail on the left one.

Akshita closed her eyes in ecstasy she was on fire with pleasure he was providing her his hands and mouth doing wonders to her. Rolling her eyes she arched her back pushing her breast in his mouth, his tongue licking her areola and other hand squeezing and pinching the twin. She felt knots forming in her stomach, his finger fastening its pace and within no time she released on his fingers.

Aditya smirked with satisfaction seeing the look on his wife's face her eyes drooping, chest heaving up down, cheeks tainted red and her core dripping wet with cum.

"So beautiful and only I have the right to see this beauty"He thought.

He quickly undressed himself and pressed his body upon her just at the right places. His length brushed upon her core sending shivers to both of them so she could feel his hardness.

He grinding his shaft on her wet folds teasing her core. Without any delay he thrust inside her gaining a soft moan from her. He lifts her hip pushing his length inch by inch into her. She held his shoulder in tight grip as he started moving inside her in a fast pace.

"Ahhhhh " Akshita rolled her eyes feeling his length deep inside her with his thumb rubbing her clit.

He wrapped her legs around his waist and thrust in a fast pace. His thrust were so fast that it made her breasts bounce in the reflex he eyed them. Groping the right one he pinched it hardly then massaged them.

"Oh God....." Akshita screamed loudly.

She raised her hips and started moving with him reaching her high. In anticipation he rode her passionately ramming his length inside her.

After two three hard strokes she orgasmed and he sat on his knees. Her heart started thudding loudly when he wrapped her legs on his shoulder feeling too much exposed in this position.