What's Next?

Soooo you're done with Raven's DarkNess and wondering what to read next?

First off, follow me so when I update any new books, you'll get a notification!

Secondly, here are your options!

1. Raven's Light - the sequel to Raven's DarkNess

 Raven's Light - the sequel to Raven's DarkNess

Synopsis

"Sometimes, I feel like the only part of our relationship that actually works is the sex,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Raven agreed to become the Luna of the Moon's most precious pack - the Blue Moon pack, she didn't realise that her life would be more than just supporting her mate.

Stuck with the repercussions of a string of poor decisions Raven once made, now, she must fix bonds that she has broken, build relationships she has tainted and grow into a Luna to a pack that she absolutely despises. All to keep the man she adores who she fears now hates her.

She must adapt herself to a world that is entirely different from her, her thoughts and beliefs all while mending bridges with the man she hurt and whose forgiveness and acceptance she craves so intimately. Mated to the strongest Alpha in existence, Raven must once again make a home in his heart and break down all his walls as he struggles to trust her again.

Will the pressure of being Enzo's mate capsize Raven or will she rise to the occasion and prove to her mate and herself that when she chose him, she truly meant it?

~~~~~~~

2. The DarkNess in the Night - Alpha Kai's book

 The DarkNess in the Night - Alpha Kai's book

Synopsis

"You're so delicate, it's pure. I want to taint you,"

************

Analise adored her family more than anything in the world. There was nothing she wouldn't do for them, no lengths she wouldn't reach for them. When she saves her sister from calamity one night, she ends up landing herself in an even bigger catastrophe.