The mirror chamber

Shun's POV:
After hearing a high-pitched voice and a loud thud of something falling, you start to drift back to sleep since you are not a morning person and the only way to wake you up is to drink a strong coffee.

Yu's POV:
"Huh? What is that noise?"

"I better hurry up and find that uniform before someone spots me... Urgggh... This lid ways a ton! Try this on for size! Mya-ha!"

 This lid ways a ton! Try this on for size! Mya-ha!"

"F-fire?!"

"Now to grab the goods... What?! You ain't supposed to be awake!"

"A talking... tanuki?"

"How...How DARE YOU! I am no TANUKI! I'm Grim, sorcerer extraordinaire! Tch. Whatever. You...human! Just gimme your uniform, and be quick about it!"

"S-Somebody help!"

"Hey, come on! I'm on a tight schedule here!"

After Grim's lapse in attention, Yuu bolts out of the room.
"Hey human! Come back here! Give the Great Grim your clothes!!"

After running around different rooms and sections of the college, Yuu attempts to take a breather in the library. "If this is a dream, I'm ready to wake up now."

Grim, who has been following you, suddenly says, "Foolish human! Did you really think you could slip away from ME? Now unless you want to be burned to a crisp, take off that—
Me-YEOW! That hurts what gives?"

An older man walks from behind Grim. The man has a black mask that gives off the impression of a crow or a raven, beady golden eyes, and pointed ears partially covered by short black hair. The outfit he is wearing is a long-sleeved white shirt that has a black vest with navy blue sparkles around the center of the vest. The overcoat that he is wearing is black with raven-like feathers over the shoulders. On his waist is a key ring that holds a set of keys and a few mirrors.

"Consider it tough love

"Consider it tough love. Ah, I've found you at last. Splendid. I trust you're one of this year's new students? My, were you eager to make your debut. And bringing a poorly trained familiar with you? That is a clear violation of the school's rules."