The Unveiling of the Tyrant's Domain

When both Yuu and Shun were asleep, the mirror in Yuu's room lit up. The mirror started to show a moment in history.

Shun POV:
After realizing that the uncomfortable feeling was not coming from a old mattress but the coffin in the Velvet Room, I quickly stepped out of the coffin to see Igor sitting at his table and Sophia near the Heartslabyul mirror.

I heard Igor say, "Welcome. We have been expecting you. Congratulations on giving that dwarf peace. However, it seems that you noticed that one of the mirrors here have shattered. If you continue on the path you are on without changing anything, a ruinous fate awaits all. Maybe learning a bit of history will help break the cycle that occurs. Sophia will show you the fragment of knowledge that is necessary for you to know."

After Igor finished speaking, I walked over to Sophia. "Hey, Sophia! Could I see that fragment?"

"Okay! Hmm~ Hmm~ Memory of history coming right up!"

Both POV:
When they both look around it looks like a monochrome maze with roses on heart trees. After looking closer they both see an Ace of Clubs card and an unknown card soldier painting the roses. They can hear the panicked chant of "Hurry and paint the roses. Hurry before the flowers wither."
They then see the Ace of clubs say, "Hurry, hurry! We have to paint them all red!"

Then a girl walks over to the card soldiers. She has long hair that is being pushed back with a bow. The dress that the girl is wearing looks like it is two layers. She then asks, "Why do you have to paint the roses red?"

Both asked "Huh?" because they were surprised that someone didn't know something that was common knowledge. The second card, which was the two of clubs, said "Why you ask? The truth is we made a mistake and grew a white one."
The Ace then chimes in, "The Queen loves red. If she sees white she'll have our heads!"

The girl runs deeper in then asks, "Really?"
The card, three of clubs, that had been painting next to the girl answered with "That's right. Therefore we're painting the roses."

With that statement, the memory ends. Yuu wakes up while Shun hears an school bell tolling in the distance showing that she is waking up in reality.

Yuu POV:
Pondering the dream that I just received, I think I hear someone knocking on the door.
*Knock**Knock*
Grim annoyed with the knocking says "Myaaaah... Hey Yuu... I know it is the middle of the night, but I think we got a visitor. Maybe it is those pesky ghosts again? They just don't know when to quit."

'Wouldn't a ghost just phase through?'

After heading downstairs, I head to the door and ask "Hellooo? Who is it."

I then hear Ace say "It's me Ace! Just let me in, all right?"

After opening up the door and letting Ace in, we see him with a heart shaped lock on his neck. Grim not noticing the collar at first, says "Ace? It's the middle of the night! B-bwah! That collar!"

Ace declares "I can't go back to Heartslabyul House. I'm joining your dorm. For good."

Grim then exclaims, "Myah? Come again?!"

After telling Ace "You can sit down in the lounge, just try not to be so loud. Shun might still be asleep. I'll make us coffee or something."

Grim then grumbles, "I'd recognize that collar anywhere. It's the same one that psycho stuck on me at orientation! What did you do to get shackled with that?"

"I ate a tart." Ace said somewhat venomously.

"You... ate a tart?" I asked with a dumbfounded tone.

"Yeah. That's it! That's all I did! I was a little hungry, see, so I went down to the dorm kitchen and found some tarts in the fridge. Three whole tarts! Big ones, too! After I cut myself a tiny slice, the house warden was right behind me! Then he mentioned something about touching something of his and the 89th? Rule saying something about no tarts without the Queen's permission. He then collared me after that. And... here I am."