First day blues

The night of the summoning, Shun's POV:

After slowly waking up from a velvet-like substance surrounding me like an inner lining of a coffin, Shun looks around to see what looks like the mirror chamber but in a velvet blue. The only thing that isn't velvet would be the man with the giant nose sitting to the side and the Dark Mirror. After slowly getting out of the coffin she awoke in, she suddenly sees Sophia but the colors that Shun knew her in are different than what she is currently wearing. Sophia's outfit is blue, her hair is white and her eyes became the eyes like shadows, a golden amber color.

 Sophia's outfit is blue, her hair is white and her eyes became the eyes like shadows, a golden amber color

After noticing both Sophia's color swap and the man with the long nose, the long-nosed man says, "Traveler...Welcome to the Velvet Room. This place exists between dream and reality, mind and matter. It is a room that only those who are bound by a "contract" may enter. I am Igor... I am delighted to make your acquaintance. You are here because you are the person that can save those that you care for from ruin. The state of the room reflects the state of your heart so this room that is being represented might be the centerpiece of important matters. Ah, pardon me for not introducing you to the familiar face." Points to Sophia, "This is your attendant, Sophia."

Sophia: "Hello there!"

After Igor says that, you notice that there is a mirror shard that is glowing. After staring at the shard for a bit, Sophia goes and picks it up to give to you.

"I guess I stare at the shard like how I would look at a mirror, though is there anywhere specific I should be facing?"

Sophia then responds, "Nope, all you have to do is look at it."

"Ok then."

After staring at the shard, a memory starts to play. It is in monochrome and you see a dwarf with a red shirt and a black cap.

'After doing the same job day after day with little changes to our routine, everything changed when a girl took refuge in our home.'

"We should kick her out, we don't know her and we barely have enough to feed ourselves!"

'Of course, I was ignored but I am glad I was. Every day was brighter in the dull dreary days that we were living in. However, those bright, cheerful days never came again because she got sick. One by one the others I considered family fell or left and soon it was only me and the shy one.'

"Why? Why can't I just live a decent life? Why does every loss piss me off even more? Why was I the one left...? Why couldn't you have taken me?!"

After that, the memory fades. Shun then asks, "Did the dwarf become distorted because of guilt and anger?"

Igor then answers, "Yes... It would be for the best if his chapter goes to a close because his story ended long ago. If you falter in your choice, it will send the world into ruin... Ah, I see... the night is now waning. It is time for you to return back to reality."