Chapter 2. Already causing trouble on the first day.

Wednesday's POV.

" Thank you for coming everyone! I know it's early,so I'll make this quick. " Miss Blackmore said smiling at everyone.

I bet you dear readers are wondering what's going on? Why is the mysterious headmistress holding a meeting?

I'm not sure. All I know is one of the teachers came knocking on Enid's and I's door telling us we're to get dressed and head to the gym.

" Ugh,why are here?! " Bianca whined behind me.

" I don't know. What do you think Xavier-Nevermind he's asleep" Enid huffed.

I'm not surprised he's asleep.

" Why do we think we're here Wednesday? " Enid asked turning her question to me.

" No clue. " I said, focusing my attention on the headmistress.

Miss Blackmore was pacing back and forth on stage, Mumbling.

" Miss Blackmore sure is a mysterious person " Bianca said watching Miss Blackmore pace about.

" Definitely suspicious. Do you think she's evil? " Enid asked looking at me.

" She's not evil. So we don't need to worry about her. Her wife is a different story. " I said chewing my lip.

" Huh? Why do we need to worry about her wife? She's just a human! Hehe,I could destroy her in an instant! " Enid bragged. ( So, Enid vs Paisley. Who do you think would win? Sorry Enid,I think Paisley. You'll see why in a second)

" I'd watch your tongue, Enid " I told her. For some reason I don't want Enid causing trouble. Could that be due to my goal of no trouble this year? Yeah,that must be it

" Huh? Why?! I can easily eat her! Fuck,I could eat miss Blackmore if I wanted! " Enid growled.

" I've done some research on miss Blackmore's wife,And there's some interesting information on her " I told her, ignoring the look from Bianca.

" I found a news article about her. It's pretty interesting. Would you like to read it? " I asked pulling my phone out of my pocket. I'm glad I added pockets to my blazer jacket.

" Let's see this article" Enid growled.

With a small sigh,I pulled up the article and showed it to me.

There a photo of a tall unhealthy looking skinny women wearing an eye patch over her right eye stood hand's behind her back scowling. I like her already. And she's wearing dark colors too.

Famous liar Paisley Xavier has become a witch.

The famous liar Paisley Xavier has truly betrayed the town even more. Miss Xavier has been practicing black magic other wise know as witchcraft.

The young woman slowly started practicing her craft after the midnight stalker attacked her. Miss Xavier claimed that she didn't feel safe after that incident.

" Honestly who wouldn't feel safe after a killer attacked them ? " Miss Xavier asked when questioned.

When questioned about why she dared practiced her craft,miss Xavier laughed.

" Listen darling, I don't care if any of you fuckers,sorry kiddie's,are against my practicing black magic or witchcraft. I've already taken a self defense class, multiple ones actually. Unfortunately after finishing those classes,I still didn't feel safe. So I talked with my girlfriend. And she taught me witchcraft. Turns out I'm pretty good at it "