Chapter 4. Where did you go my lovely?

Enid's POV

It's been exactly thirty minutes since both Wednesday and Paisley went off to talk.

Why are they talking so long? What are are they talking about? Is Wednesday okay? Did Paisley kill her? Hurt her? Oh if that bitch killed or hurt her,I'm going to kill Paisley. Then I'll kill Miss Blackmore.

Sigh, should I go look for Wednesday? Again,it has only been thirty minutes. But even then that could be deadly! Wednesday could be dead!

Okay that's it! I'm going to look for Wednesday! As her best friend it's my duty to protect her! I don't care if the Blackmore wife's are supposed to protect Wednesday. I'm going to protect her!

With that I quickly raced out of the dorm room. Determined to find my best friend Wednesday.

Unfortunately as soon as I left the dorm room,I ran into him. Xavier.

" Eh? Oh hey Enid. Is Wednesday here? I need to talk with her " Xavier told me sheepishly.

" Wednesday's not here at the moment " I told the artist.

Xavier sighed. " Damn, I was hopping to talk with her about something "

" What are you going to talk with Wednesday about? " I asked suspiciously.

Xavier sighed " I was going to ask her out. Or just ask if we can hangout. "

Oh right, I forgot Xavier has a crush on,Wednesday. Man that pisses me off. Wait, why does that piss me off?

" Didn't, Wednesday say she didn't want to date you? " I asked secretly glad she doesn't want to date him. Again, why am I happy about that?

" Yeah, I can still hang out with her, right? " Xavier asked sheepishly.

" I don't know. That's up to, Wednesday " I said slowly growing tried of this dude. Can he just leave already?

" You know, Enid " Xavier said leaning on the door frame. " If Wednesday, doesn't want to date me, then she probably doesn't want to date you either, right? "

" Uh, why would I want to date, Wednesday? " I asked shooting the artist a glare.

Xavier snorted " Because you like, Wednesday. And I don't mean in the friendship way "

" That's bullshit and you know it! " I snarled.

Xavier smirked evilly. " I see the way you look at her! You use to look at snake boy the same way! "

" Wednesday, is my friend damn it! And that's all she'll ever be! " I snapped.

Xavier rolled his eyes " good, then I have a higher chance- "

" Enid! Has your roommate came back yet? " Miss Blackmore asked appearing in front of Xavier and I.

" Nope. I guess she's still talking with your wife " I said ignoring the curious look from the wannabe Vincent Van Gogh.

Miss Blackmore sighed looking nervous. " Why are they taking so long? Is Wednesday, doing this on purpose? Is this her messing with my wife and I? "

Wednesday talking with Paisley outside, knowing her past with the midnight stalker. Also knowing she hates being out at night. Damn it,Wednesday is messing with these two.

" If you'd like, I'll help you look for them " I told the headmistress. I'm definitely going to talk with Wednesday about this. She needs to be nice to Paisley! Even if I'm 100% sure if she's trustworthy yet.

" I'd appreciate that, Enid " Miss Blackmore said giving me a kind smile.

" Alright let's go "