Enid and Paisley the superstars

I don't feel like writing a chapter today. So you know what? Here's a skit of Enid and Paisley singing superstar. Enjoy!

Side note if you see they lyrics but no name next them, that's just character still singing.

Paisley: I've got a red Ferrari, I'm a superstar! I really like to party, Am I cool or what?

I love a lot of women, I'm a superstar. Stars got a freaky living, that's the way we are!

Enid: I love a lot of women! * points at Wednesday*

Wednesday: tried of this bullshit*

Paisley: I got a plane!

Enid : I got a plane!

Paisley: I love the fame!

Enid: I love the fame!

Paisley : you know my name!

Enid: you know my name!

Paisley: and I just want you to know!

Both: I am a superstar with a big big house and a big big car!

I am a superstar and I don't care who you are!

I am a superstar with a big big house and a big big car!

I am a superstar and I don't care who you are!

I am a superstar with a big big house and a big big car!

I am a superstar and I don't care who you are!

I am a superstar with a big big house and a big big car!

I am a superstar and I don't care who you are!

Superstar!

( Extra)

Sharon: secretly simping for her wife/ supporting her wife *

Wednesday: trying to be supportive but just looks grumpy*

Paisley and Enid: still singing and jamming out*

Alright there's that skit done. So um from now on, when I don't feel like writing a chapter I'm going to be doing fun skits like this.

For the next one I'm probably going do Poison by Bell DeVoe or this is how we do it. I think Paisley and Enid singing those songs would be fun.

Oh one last thing, so um how many of you know the nevermore webtoon Nevermore by Kate Flynn?

Well I made a story based on it.

My sweet, Lenore ( Summary ) ( probably will change it to My darling, Lenore)

A Beetle juice like fic but instead of the ghost with the most and our favorite, Goth Lydia it'll be Lenore as Beetlejuice and Annabel Lee as Lydia, but with a twist of course.

Ever since the carriage accident Annabel Lee has a ghost attached to her.

[IC]How could this have happened? Nobody knows! The only thing our crew knows is that the ghost with the most Lenore is attached to Annabel.

Having a fun trouble marker ghost with a couple of her trouble marker ghosts friends, right?

unaware to our group of characters, some of Annabel's friends that are alive are against her hanging out with a ghost like, Lenore. So they hire a group of Ghosts hunters to get rid of the ghost.

unfortunately that's not everything our dear favorite charactes have to deal with, montresor has seen how close Annabel and Lenore is. And of course he plans to get rid of the ghost.

And finally the group has to deal with building romance.

Will Annabel and Lenore fall  for each other? Will Montresor and the group of Ghosts hunters destroy Lenore?

So uh, should I publish this?

Moving on, I do hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. I'll hopefully have the next chapter up by next Monday. If not, I'll have it up by a Monday.

Till then, enjoy this skit!