Chapter 3. The new Witch in town.

Wednesday's POV

" Isn't this interesting? " Paisley drawled drumming her fingers on the bookshelf. " The three kids that my wife said ditched school, just happen to show up in my store. "

" Yep! We just happened to stumble across this store! " Enid lied.

Paisley rolled her eyes. " Darling,that was the worst lie I've ever heard. And believe me kids, I know "

Oh that's right, Paisley is a famous liar. She would know if somebody was lying or not. Must be tough.

" So,why are you three here? And don't lie again " Paisley drawled.

" We wanted to learn more about Miss Blackmore and you. We found this article about you,so we also wanted to do a background check on you. See if you were an enemy " Bianca explained ignoring the glare from Enid.

Paisley frowned. " A background check hm? Oh,you wanted to make sure my wife and I weren't like that limp dick Pilgrim. Don't worry kids,I'm not like that asshole. Nor is my wife. " Paisley paused her drumming. " We're not evil,far from it. We're good people who have been hurt way too many times. You read the article about the midnight stalker right? And the thing about my family? My whole life has been hell. " Paisley paused again,then spoke. " What I'm trying to say is, we're not going to hurt any of you. Besides,my wife made a promise to your mother,Wednesday, she'll protect you. And I'll protect you too. "

I don't understand why Paisley went on a whole vent like that. It was honestly annoying.

" Why are you going protect us? " I asked.

" Because my dear Wednesday! " Paisley said disappearing in a cloud of smoke then reappearing atop of the front counter. " I owe your mother a lot for saving me long ago. And because apparently Gomez set up a date for Motica and I. I don't know how that'll work! Since we're both married. "

" So,you simp for Wednesday's mom? " Enid asked making me cringe.

" In my defense, she's really hot! I mean who wouldn't simp for? " Paisley asked rubbing the back of her neck nervously.

" Your mom does have a nice chest " Enid said making me cringe yet again. ( I'm glad my friend convinced me to write this! )

" Indeed. She also has a great personality! With some nice assets. " Paisley coughed shanking her head.

" Simps! You both are simps! " Bianca said shanking her head. " I'm friends with simps! "

" Hm? We're friends? " Paisley asked looking down at Bianca.

" Sure,you seem trustworthy. Unlike your wife. God, she's supper mysterious! " Bianca said, earning a scowl from Paisley.

" My wife is mysterious,but she's a good person. If she wasn't,I wouldn't have married her. " Paisley said now glaring at Bianca.

" She could secretly be an evil person. Just saying" Bianca said rolling her eyes.

" Bianca! Stop insulting her wife! " Enid growled.

" Yes,or else I'll kick you out of this shop. " Paisley threatened glaring at the siren.

" Sorry " Bianca mumbled.

Paisley sighed slowly pacing back and force on the counter. " I do hope you three know I'm taking you back to Nevermore, right? "

We nodded. We already knew this.

Paisley sighed again stopping her pacing. " Before I take you back,you each get to pick out one, maybe two books from this store. The book or the books are free. "