Chapter 6. What just happened?

Remember dear readers! This book contains the queer. If you don't like it, then leave. It's just that simple.

In today's chapter we're finally starting the plot.

The news of Steve dying spreads around the school, students start to blame Wednesday for the crime.

Next we meet two new characters. I think you'll enjoy these two.

And unfortunately for poor Wednesday they get discovered while spying on the meeting.

With all that said, let's start the chapter.

Wednesday's POV.

" There's been a murder! "

" What? That's crazy! "

" Is it though? Don't you remember what happened last year? "

" With that crazyed killer pilgrim? "

" Yeah! "

" Do you think it's, Wednesday? "

" Probably, she does cause chaos wherever she goes "

" Will all of you be quiet! " Enid growled slamming her fists onto the table.

The three students who were spreading lies, or whatever you call it, fell silent. Obviously afraid of, Enid.

" Enid, are you picking fights again? " Bianca teased sitting down next to me.

" No! " Enid said glaring at the siren.

" She's picking fights " I said taking a bite of my sandwich.

" Am not! " Enid repeated shooting me a death glare.

" You are now " I pointed out taking another bite of sandwich.

" I hate you "

Bianca and I snorted.

" Oh so guys! I heard miss Blackmore is holding a meeting up stairs! " Bianca said suddenly.

" She's holding a meeting? Do you think it could be about last night? " Enid asked before taking a bite of stake.

" Could be. There's only one way to find out though" Bianca said slowly getting up from her seat.

" Are you suggesting we go spy on the meeting? " Enid asked glaring at the siren.

" Duh! Are guys coming or not? " Bianca asked.

" I'll go " I said setting my sandwich down.

" Tch, I'll go to make sure you two don't cause any trouble "

Thirty minutes later.

" I don't understand why you called us, Sharon " a strange male voice said as I gently pushed open the door.

" Don't be stupid, Lewis. " A female voice snapped. " They obviously called us here because of the attack last night. "

" Come now, Herm! The Blackmore's also could have invited us for a friendly visit "

I pushed the door open a little more, so I could get a better look at the two new people.

Next to Paisley stood a tall girl, ( who must be Herm ) with short dirty blonde hair. A few noticable things about this woman is the eye patch over her right eye, how skinny she is. She is unhealthy skinny, but not too unhealthy, and the scowl on her face.

Herm had on dark black pants, with matching black boots, a dark grey long sleeve shirt, with dark/lightish blue sweater. Around her neck was an amulet, on her right hand is what I'm guessing is a family ring.