1 (edited)

My name is Izuku Chisaki, and I'm married to a wonderful man named Kai. We've been married for almost 2 years, but we've known each other for a long time. I was abandoned by my mom because I was quirkless. I then went to a park near by, and stayed there for a couple of days. Until a man found me, he had his nephew with him which was Kai. He had offered for me to stay with him, and I did. A year later he had died of a heart attack, and we were left alone to survive by ourselves.

Couple years later we found Eri in an alleyway, in a box. We took her in and now she's our daughter, she calls me Papa and Kai Dad. So far we're happy, we have a family a home, there's nothing else I could wish for.

I don't go to school since I get bullied for being quirkless. So I take online classes and I get to stay at home with my family. So that's where I'm headed right now, Kai made me an office so I could have a quiet place to study. While I'm in my office Eri and Kai are is still sleeping. I finally make it to my office and begin my classes.

~3 hours later~

*Sigh*

It's been 3 hours since I started, and it's now 9:30 am. At this time Eri starts to get up, so I start heading to her room to get her ready for today.

"Good morning princess, did you sleep well?"

"Mhmm- good morning Papa, yes I slept good. Are we going to have a fashion show today, we haven't had one in a long time."

"Ummm- I'll... I'll think about it. For right now let's get you dressed for today. What do you want to wear today."

"Can I match with you!"

"Sure my sweet princess. Umm- change into this and I'll do your hair when your done."

"Ok Papa!"

~Few minutes later~

"Come, let me do your hair."

...

"All done."

Once I was done she runs to the mirror and spins around. She then turns to me with a big smile.

This is what she's wearing

"Papa, you always do a good job, I look so pretty!"

"You always look pretty my princess. Now I'm going to go change, and I'll meet you in the dining room."

"Ok Papa, remember we have to match."

"I know."

Once we were done Eri goes down the hall towards the dining room. While I go to me and Kai's room to change and wake him up. I change into my outfit first, and do my hair then I go to wake up Kai.

What he wore