2 (edited)

No this can't be happening- why are the heroes here!

.

.

.

~A little over an hour ago~
~Nighteye's Agency~

Third POV

In a meeting room in Nighteye's agency, a bunch of pro heroes and a few heroes in training that intern with some of them. Were having a meeting about a mission that's about to happen. What mission you might ask? Well it's to "save" a little girl, that's being held hostage by the villain Overhaul.

"Ok here's what we're here for. There's a villain named Overhaul, we don't really know much about him yet. All we know is that he has a little girl hostage. So what we're going to do is save the girl, and that's it. If you see anybody else that looks like a hostage save them too. Well begin the mission in 5 minutes, everybody get ready."

Once Nighteye explained everything, everyone went there separate ways. In 5 minutes everyone was geared up and ready to go. They're all ready to Overhaul's hideout, ready to ambush. On the count of three the pro heroes and hero in training Nighteye, Eraserhead, Lemillion (Mirio), Suneater (Tamaki) , Fat Gum, and Red Riot (Kirishima) are going to look for Eri. While Uravity (Uraraka), Froppy (Tsuyu), Nejire, Ryukyu and more wait outside as backup, just in case anything goes wrong.

One...

Two...

Three let's go!

They start to ambush the house looking everywhere for an entrance. After a little while they finally find it, and start heading down a hallway...

I'm going to skip the fighting scene, because I don't know how to write a fighting scene. So we're starting at the part where Eri is on Mirio's back about to almost kill him, and Overhaul is knocked out. They don't know Izuku's there yet because he passed out when the heroes smashed the wall in. He wasn't near the attack, but the breaking of the wall also made some of the other walls underground to break. So they never did know there was someone else.

Izuku's POV

...

"Hmm... What's going on?"

I start to wake up from me blacking out, head throbbing not knowing where I'm at. I try to lift up but something is stopping me. I look around to see chunks of rocks everywhere. Then I start to notice there's nobody around- wait...

"Where's Eri!?"

Eri...I have to get out of this mess and find Eri. I look at my legs to see what was stopping me from getting up. There's a rock on my ankle, I try to move with the strength I have and was successful. I use the wall for support as my ankle throbbed in pain.

"I-I have to find Eri."

I begin to limp around while leaning on the wall, to go find Eri. Then after I find Eri I'll go find Kai, then deal with this mess.

.

.

.

After a while of limping I start to feel a cold breeze. There's no way I should be feeling a cold breeze, me and Kai hate the cold. I continue limping as I start to see light. As I reached the end I see a big hole in the ceiling, as if someone just punched a hole through it. I begin to climb as to see what was happening above, once I made it I start to see heroes. So I hide but also to find some place to see what there looking at. I wasn't noticed but once I see what there looking at, I become surprised. It's Eri and she's out of control, and there just standing there doing nothing. She looks like she's in pain. Out of mother instincts I begin to run towards her, and the boy she was attached to.