5 (unedited)

Izuku's POV

*Mother instinct*

"Huh... Something's not right."

As I wake up from my sleep, I feel that something is wrong. So I get up leaving Eri to sleep a little more, and I head downstairs to the kitchen. Once I get there I see three people already in the kitchen.

"Kaminari your burning it, Mina you too."

"I'm not burning it Kaminari is, and your suppose to be helping to Kiri."

"I am."

"Guys I don't know how to work this."

"What the hell are you guys doing?!"

...

"Izuku, hey what's happen."

(They call him Izuku since they don't know his last name yet)

"What are you guys doing?"

"We wanted to make breakfast for Eri."

They know nothing about Eri and yet there making breakfast for her. Unbelievable. I start to walk to where Kaminari was, and it looks like he was making waffles.

"Eri doesn't like waffles."

"Wait what, I made this for nothing. What kid doesn't like waffles."

"She doesn't like the holes in the waffles."

I then go over to Mina and she's making hash browns.

"She doesn't like hash browns either, she doesn't like the way it feels in her mouth."

"Aw dang."

"Your making breakfast for someone you don't even know about. Try getting to know someone first before assuming. Now clean up your mess, it looks like that breakfast is going to be for yourselves."

"Papa?"

At the entrance of the kitchen I see Eri rubbing her eyes from the tiredness. She then walks over to me, and raise her arms so I can pick her up.

"Papa I'm hungry."

After I pick her up, she wraps her arms and legs around me and lays her head on my shoulder.

"I know princess, I'll make you breakfast in a little bit. The kitchen just needs to be clean. Hopeful when we go put on some clothes, the kitchen will be clean by then and I can make you breakfast."

I start to walk out the kitchen to go upstairs, not before giving them a death glare. They then begin to clean up there mess.

.

.

.

We make it up stairs to our room, and I sit Eri on the bed. I go to the dresser to look for some clothes, and all the clothes were not to my taste.

'I might have to tell Aizawa we're going out so we can get us some clothes, and maybe even tell him I'm seeing Kai.'

I then grab some clothes, I help Eri with her clothes then I put on mine. We then walk back out the room, and head downstairs. Once we were downstairs Eri goes to the couch, while I head to the kitchen. I see that they got the message and cleaned up the mess before I got here. I then start making breakfast for me and Eri, I couldn't care less if they ate or not. All I care about is Eri and Kai.