3 (unedited)

Eri's POV

I finally wake up from my nice slumber, it's weird because Papa usually wakes me up. I wonder where he is. I get up and realize I'm not in my bed.

'Did we move while I was sleep?'

I begin to get out of the unfamiliar bed, and begin walking to the door. I open it to see another door in front of this one. Then I look down the hallway as I hear noises. I start to head down the hallway to find stairs. I walk down the stairs to find two adults. They both looked my way, got up and started walking towards me. I got scared because I didn't know who these people were.

"Hey hey, don't be scared. It's ok we won't hurt you, where actually here to help you."

The guy with yellow hair try to calm me down, but it wasn't working. I wanted Papa and Dad. Why aren't they with me? Did they take them?

"Where's Papa? He's suppose to be with me."

They both looked at each other, then back at me. Do they know what happened to Papa.

"You can't see your Papa right now. In the meantime your going to stay with us. Does that sound good?"

"I-is he coming back? *Begins to tear up*"

"Umm..."

"Did h-he leave me? Papa said he would never leave me! Your lying to me!"

"No we-"

"No I want Papa! I don't want to be here!"

"Eri-"

I run back up to the room where I came from, and slammed the door. I ran to the bed and cried my eyes out, wishing to see Papa and Dad.

~Few hours ago~

Aizawa's POV

Sitting in silence I'm with my husband, we are waiting for Eri to wake up but I had to inform my husband of something. Something that we have to fix.

"So who's the girl Shota?"

"That's Eri she's going to be staying with us, but there's something I have to tell you first about her."

"What?"

"Hizashi I'm going to need your help in this. This girl had been trapped by Overhaul. Our original plan was to save the girl from Overhaul-"

"Ok I see you did that, but why do you seem so down?"

"We found somebody else connect to the crime scene, and he says that Eri is his daughter-"

"Then what is she doing here, why isn't she with him."

"We can't trust him. The first thing he does when he had her in his hand when they were at the crime scene, was bringing her to Overhaul. he could be helping Overhaul, hurting this girl. We don't know, they could've brainwashed her for all we know. Which is why we're keeping them separated for a while, until we get more information."

"..."

"So I'm asking you Hizashi, can you help me with this kid?"