🎄2023 Christmas Special: Updated🎄 (Unedited)

I know, I'm sorry I'm sorry. I've been out for so long you guys might have thought I died, but I didn't thank god. I had a little bit of a writers block then I got sick but I'm now going to be updating a little faster now. But I also have to remind you guys I have a lot of stories I have to update so it will take awhile. That's all I have to say hope you enjoy this special that's many days late, and might have some mistakes sorry 😔.

Also this chapter is set were they haven't been caught yet.

.

.

.

Future Note:

A/N: If your someone who's already read this chapter, I have added more as I didn't realize my mistake. My brain is a little slow and I realize that Christmas is just one day. So where you left off reading is just a little smut, so if you don't like then you are done with this chapter. If you want to read the little smut just scroll down to my note.

.

.

.

"Papa! Daddy! It's Christmas! Get up, get up, get up! Presents!"

*Door slams*

...

"Did she really just do that?"

"Yup, at least she didn't come jumping on us like she did last Christmas.*Chuckle*"

"Well let's get this done so I can go back to bed."

"Oh no you don't, now your staying up and enjoying Christmas with us. Put this on."

I reach under the bed and pull out a bag. He takes a quick look at the bag and his face drops.

"No...seriously, please just one Christmas can we not do this."

"Kai your putting it on end of discussion, and besides I picked this one out specifically for you.*Smirk*"

"I don't like that face."

"Just go put it on."

With a little fussing he gets out of bed and heads to the bathroom to put on the outfit. Once he was done he comes out angry? Maybe upset or maybe even disappointed.

"I hate you."

"I know it looks nice doesn't it, here go tell Eri to put this on. She's going to be so happy about our outfits."

"... Your so lucky I love you both or I wouldn't be doing this right now."

"Oh Kai you would be doing this regardless if you liked me or not, so get your ass to Eri before I kick your ass."

"Y-yes darling, love these outfits by the way."

He kisses me on the forehead before running out the door. I smirk while I also get out the bed, heading to the bathroom to also put on the outfit. This is going to be a fun Christmas. (Even though this chapter is days late, sorry 🙏😫)

Once I was done changing I make up the bed and head down the hallway towards the kitchen/living area. Eri was organizing the presents by names and Kai was making breakfast. I head over to Kai and wrap my arms around his torso, digging my face into his spine.

"Eri can't wait to open the presents, why are you making breakfast?"

"She said she was hungry but wanted to open presents, so I told her we can eat first then open presents after."

"Oh that makes sense, I'll go help her and to also make sure she doesn't try to open any presents."

"Ok."