4 (unedited)

Izuku's POV

*Chatter*

Ugh they're back. Now they're going to start bothering me, they won't ever leave me alone. I'm sitting in the same spot as I was before. On the couch knees to head.

"You're still sitting in the same spot, did you eat anything?"

And it begins.

"..."

"Come you can't just ignore us."

Yes I can, and I will.

"Papa?"

There it is again, I'm hearing her voice again. When will it stop torturing me. Just make it stop.

"Papa."

Stop.

"Papa."

I don't want to hear it anymore.

"Papa please!"

Just make it go away please!

"Papa!"

The person then grabs my face, and I see her. The person I've been wanting to see. I become teary from seeing her again, I pull her into a hug cradling like I did before.

"Eri, I missed you so much! I thought I would never see you again!"

"Me too, but Papa why are you so skinny? Did you not eat?"

"Don't worry about me, are you ok. Why are you here, aren't you suppose to be with your family."

I drop my head down from saying that, as much as it was true she did have a new happy family. It hurt that she was no longer my daughter.

"Papa..."

She picks up my head with her small hands, and smiles.

"You are my family, I was so lonely without you. I didn't like that I was far away from you, it made me sad."

"Eri-"

"I'm so confused bro, how do you know her Midoriya?"

"She's-"

What do I say she has a real family, but she was my daughter first. What do I say.

"I'm his daughter."

"She's my daughter. I'm sorry Midoriya but she's not yours. Come on Eri you saw him, now we have to head back."

He starts to walk to Eri about to grab her hand, but me and her hold on to each other tight.

"No, you can't take Papa away from me again! I don't want to leave!"

"Please don't take her away from me, I can't live without her! *Sniff* Not again, please!"

"No, your way to young to be taking care of a kid! She needs a real family!"

"Papa is my real family, if you take me from him I would rather die than go with you!"

"Ok hold on what's going on, can someone please explain what's happening."