Chapter 1: "Mickey's circus"

Bethany's P.O.V:

After weeks of me and Boris begging for Bendy to take us to mr. Mickey's circus (show?), he finally let us, so we dragged Bendy though the crowd to finally find a spot on front.

Both Boris's and my eyes lit up watching the show, Bendy looked like he only really came because of us (Author: which he obviously did 😊)

After the show was over, mr. Mickey was signing posters, so we also dragged Bendy over there. We waited on the line until it was our turn to meet him.

No one's P.O.V:

"Oh boy! That was quite the show you guys" Mickey said wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"M-mr. Mickey?" a voice stuttered, slowly aproaching the mouse. "I-I've b-been... a-always a f-fan of y-you ever s-since I w-w-was smal-l, and I-I was wond-dering if... if-f..." Boris stuttered, "he wants your autograph dude!" Bendy said, Bethany just nodded along.

"Sure thing kid, what's your name?" Mickey asked as Boris handed him the poster, "b-b-bb... Boris!" Boris stuttered once again. "So, you three liked the show?", "HECK YEAH WE DID!/YEAH!", Boris and Bethany answered in unison, "eh, it was okay!" Bendy said.

Mickey then started tearing up but kept his smile, remembering when him and Oswald used to sing together, "m-mr. Mickey, are you alright?" Boris asked, Bendy was just stared confused while Bethany looked concerned, "Nah, i'm okay kid!" Mickey reassured wiping the tears from his face, "just missing some good old days!" he continued.

Soon a blue bunny child walked in with Oswald and an older rabbit-cat toon. The three just watched as Mickey talked to the child.

"UGH!!..."

"OH NO! BENDY! HANG IN THERE!/ BIG BROTHER!!!" with the commotion, Mickey turned around to see Bendy having an ink attack, Bethany crying uncontrolably and Boris trying to help Bendy, "OH MY GOODNESS!" Mickey shouted worriedly.

"BRING HIM OVER HERE! QUICK!" Mickey called out, "DONALD! TAKE OZZY AND HIS KID AWAY PLEASE!", "PAPA!", "what's going on here?!", "NOT NOW DONALD!", Oswald looked devastated, seeing Bendy like this reminded him of Ortensia.

Donald took Oswald away, Mickey helped get a bucket and a towel to help Bendy, "b-Boris... i'm so... sorry..." Bendy managed to say weakly, "shh..." Boris shushed him, Mickey was still trying to comfort Bethany, who was still balling her eyes out as she held on to him for dear life.

"Hey there... it's okay little one..." Mickey said in a soft voice to the child he was handling while Boris was busy with Bendy.

With Ozzy...

"And here I thought his condition couldn’t get any worse" Donald said holding the bunny child as the other sat down by her father, until she heard Donald scolding one of her little brothers, "hey! Don't be mean to him! He's just a kid!" Aria yelled, taking the bunny child from Donald, "atleast i'm doing a better job than their father!" he argued.

Aria turned back around and put her brother down with her father, "pops... please tell me you're okay... atleast... a nod?..." she pleaded crouching down infront of the bed... no response... he was asleep, she sighed, "he's fine Ari" Donald said petting her shoulder, "I know, I know... it's just... uncle Mickey wouldn't bare to see father like this... heck! I can't bare to see father like this!" Aria said, tears forming on her eyes.

She layed her head down on her arms on top of the bed, she was still crouched down but she didn’t care. Donald left the room to give them some space, once he was away, all the other bunny children shook Aria and told her to get up on the bed as they snuggled with their father, Aria got up and smiled.

"I'm going to my room instead... call me when pops is awake, okay?" she said, the others nodded in response, she left the room and went to hers.

_________

End of chapter 1...

There's more on the episode but i'm lazy, so i'm splitting this into two parts so I can post this already ^ ^"