Chapter 5: "the goofy break"

"I packed a bowl for everyone except for Mr Felix, Finn, Y/N, Vee and Vixen..." Boris said as he looked through his bag, "no worries! me and my brother have our own bowls! Bendy, do you mind?", "o-oh, i'm so sorry!", "it's alright!" Felix said, "man! you sure have everything in that magic bag of yours, what's next? A rabbit?" Cuphead asked jokingly, Felix started blushing.

"What about you twins and Y/N?" Boris asked, "me and Vee have our own, don't worry" Vee nodded along, "me too!" Y/N said heading over to Mugman and Boris to help them serve everyone.

"Bon appétit!" Boris said handing Bendy and Felix their bowls, "heh, thank you!" Felix thanked taking his bowl.

"Bo... petité...?" Mugman said, unsure of what it meant, "haha, yeah, I don't know what that means either" Cuphead said taking his bowl.

"Here you go Vee and Vixen", "thanks Y/N!" they both thanked at the same time, "here's yours Finn", "thank you Y/N".

While they where eating, Boris took his clarinet and started playing, everyone nodded their head along to the song.

"Can Bendy play anything?" Y/N asked, "yeah, I play clarinet and Bendy used to play the guitar!", "nice!" Mugman said.

"It was a long time ago, I don't think i'm even half as good as I used to be" as soon as Bendy said that, Cuphead started chuckling, "and why are you laughing?", "I just heard "Bendy plays guitar" and immediately thought of him playing a guitar two times his size" Cuphead answered chuckling even more, "you little sh!t" Bendy said, Y/N immediately covered Bethany's ears, "Bendy- language please...".

"Boris!", "sorry Bendy... it is a funny image..." Boris said trying to hold his laughter while Mugman just covered his mouth with his scarf as he laughed.

"Alright, this is the last straw!- wait...", "EEYYY", "and that's when the realization hit him like a semi-truck... pfft..." Y/N said, not able to contain their laughter anymore.

"Pfft hehe... actually, it's a bendy straw" Vee said, Vixen and Finn laughed after realizing what she meant.

"Why yes! It is a bendy straw" Cuphead said holding the straw from his head, "thanks for notici... Wait! "Bendy-straw", that's so gonna be our team name!", "NO!" Bendy objected.

"Mugs, what do you think of Boris' clarinet skills?" Vixen asked, "HE'S THE BESTEST OF ALL BESTIES!" Mugman answered cheerfuly, "heh, thanks? You sure are something yourself" Boris said putting his clarinet away.

Meanwhile, Cuphead just shook his finger 'no' which made Mugman grumble angrily to himself.

Bendy got up from his spot and fixed his jacket, "i'm okay now Mr. Felix. Let's get back on track before I do something I might regret", he said, Felix got up as well, "you sure you're okay?", "oh, yes, i'm sure" Bendy said giving him a smile, Felix gave him an unsure look and hummed, "No! I really am! I learned my leason! Don't worry mr. Felix!" he reassured waving his hands infront of him, "Alright, I believe you this time".

"You guys! Come quick!" Boris called out, everyone ran over to him, "what's the... wow!" Felix exclaimed in awe, "the map is acting weird...", 'do all maps do that?...' Mugman thought, "freaky..." Cups said, clearly weirded out.
_________

End of chapter 5....