Chapter 4: "a break already?"

Finn's P.O.V:

Once we had gotten far enough, my brother tossed an apple to each one of us, then Bendy asked for a break "already?... I mean- sure thing!" Felix said as Bendy and Boris walked off, "where are they going?" Mugman asked, "they'll be back, let's just wait for them here..." Felix replied.

"Feel?", "Hm? Yes Finn?", "is everything oka-" I was cut off by Vee coughing, my head quickly turned to her direction, it started short, a few coughs here and there, then it started to pick up, after a while, ink started dripping from her forehead, "are you alright?..." I asked, her coughs stoped her from trying to answer.

"Vee! Hang in there!" Vixen said taking an old rag, and a pack of pain-killers from her bag, "i'll be back! Come on Vee" he said helping his sister up, "i'll... go check up on Bendy and Boris" Feel said getting up from his spot.

"What is happening?..." I asked myself, Bethany walked up to me and wispered something I never thought i'd hear, she said Bendy also had the ink illness just like Vee, Boris had gone off to another spot to help Bendy, same with Vixen and Vee, my eyes widened for a split second, "poor Bendy and Vee... they must be suffering so much..." I wispered, Bethany hugged me and started to cry.

"Is she okay?" Mugman asked sitting closer to me, "I... I don't know if... anyone here is okay at the moment..." I said to him, my ears lowering.

Soon, Bethany had calmed down and my brother came walking with Bendy on his back, Vee, Vixen and Boris following right behind.

"Are we doing a piggyback race? I'm in! Let's go Boris!" Mugman said scooping up Boris and running ahead, "hey! No fair!" my brother said running after them, "come on Finn! Let's race too!" Bethany said, I put her on my back and started running along.

No one's P.O.V:

"Come on Vix! Let's go as well! Or we'll be left behind!" Vee said, getting on her brother's back, "wha?-", "JUST GO!", "GAH! ALRIGHT!" Vixen said before running as well, "then I guess we're partners Cuphead-" Y/N was cut off when Cuphead picked up a random cat and ran ahead, leaving them to run on their own "ugh...." they groaned before going along.

Cuphead arived first despite being one of the last ones to run, "I win~" Cuphead said with a wink, "no you didn’t this is a piggyback race- where's Y/-", "I found this cat so... yeah, I still win" Cuphead said pointing at the cat on his back.

"Where did you find it? It seems like it has an owner..." Felix said, "it was just walking around I guess, looks like it's name is 'Figaro'! weird name for a cat" Cuphead stated while looking at the cat's collar, "Ya'll got your partners so this'll be mine from now on, and his name is 'Jackpot'" he continued.

"You can't do that dumb4$$. It ain't yours!", "finders keepers bruh" Cuphead argued, "Cuphead! There is a 7 year old child here! Language!" Finn said covering Bethany's ears, "Cuphead you will pay for this..." Y/N wispered to him.

"Whatever, we're far from the village anyways... let's find what we're looking for... and then we'll try to return that thing to it's owner" Boris said getting off of Mugman, "and you! you'll pay for this!" Boris wisper-yelled while glaring at Mugman.

Y/N hit the back of Cup's head lightly, "hey!", "I fricken hate you Cuphead" they said, heading to stand near Finn afterwards, "ya tired?" he asked, "ya think?" they groaned, Finn just giggled lightly, hugging them, "if i'm not helping Bethany next time, i'll carry you" he offered, the other just sighed, "thanks Finster" they said hugging him back.
(Should this be a ship?)