Chapter 6: "...."

"Agh... my head hurts... wha...?" Vee sat up right and looked at her surroundings, "what the...? W-where am I?!" no one was around, she was alone somewhere, "oh... right, we got sucked in by the simbol in the water... I need to find the others" she said getting up from the floor.

"Vixen!! Mugman!! Y/N!! Boris!! Anyone!!" she called out, no one was around, she gasped "Chipflake?!" she checked her pocket, luckly, the kitten was still with her, "Oh thank goodness... Chip would've been way harder to find- JACKPOT! He's here too..." she started pacing back and forth, "oh no... the poor kitty! We've got to find the others! They can help look for him! Hopefully he's still okay like you were Chip..."

"My bag is gone.... oh no... my pain-killers were in it! I hope I don't have an Ink Attack before finding the others and/or atleast my bag..." she said holding her kitten firmly as she runs.

"Vix!!! Everyone!! Hello??? Vi.... xen..." she turns around to see a huge boulder spider, "AAAAHHH!!!! SOMEONE! HELP!!!" she ran faster for dear life and started to cry, "VIXEN!!!!".

The kitten jumped out of her arms and stood in front of her, "Chip! No no no... come here, be a good kitty and don't do this right now...." fear was shown in her voice, but the cat just stood there, as if it was protecting her.

She got tired of waiting for Chipflake to come back to her and picked him up, starting to run once again right after, "Chip run!" She kept running until someone shouted 'Vee! duck!' she did as told and stood down as a blue beam hit the spider.

"Mugman! Boris!" she got up from her position and ran to them standing infront of them, "Vee! Are you okay? The spider didn’t hit you like it hit me, right?" Boris asked with a worried look on his face, "no no, I- wait.... IT HIT YOU?! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?! That spider is tough, you could've died Boris! Ahem.... what I mean is, be more careful..." she said crossing her arms and looking away for a moment then looking back.

"He's fine, I helped him!" Mugman said happily putting his hands on his hips, "with your scarf?... don't you need it?" she asked looking around in her bag, "oh no, it's fine! Atleast he's alright", Vee took out a roll of bandages from her bag, "once I get to town, I can wash your scarf, just remember to replace Boris's bandages for now" she handed him the bandages.

"Really? But, you don't need to wash it, i'll do that myself!" Mugman said taking the bandages from Vee's hand and getting his scarf back to bandage Boris back up, "oh no no, I insist! You helped me, so i'm gonna help you, and you too Boris!" Vee replied nodding her head eagerly, the both giggled and replied 'alright' at the same time.

"Let's find the others now-" she paused when she heard someone screaming, "Boris, Vee, get behind me! Quick!" Vee and Boris did as told and stood behind Mugman.

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit-" Bendy repeated a couple times, soon managing to keep his balance, he put his fists up in the air right after "I'm okay!" he said until Cuphead fell on top of him.

The three youngests ran up to them, "Cup!" "M-Mugs! Were are you?" Cuphead asked looking around, "right here silly!" "Sorry, things are kinda blurry", "that's cute 'n' all, but can you get off me?" Bendy asked still down on the floor under Cuphead.

"Get off of Bends so he can hug his injured brother, Cup" Vee said, still holding Mugman's bloody scarf, once Cuphead got off of him, he looked at Vee with a skeptical look, "what are you doing with Mugs' scarf? And why is it bloody?" he asked, clearly annoyed, while Bendy was asking Boris what happened, "Boris got attacked by a boulder spider and Mugman, temporarely used his scarf to patch him up, and once we get to town, or atleast a better area, i'll be washing his scarf to thank him for saving me from a boulder spider!" Vee answered, not worried about Cuphead's negative reaction.

Cuphead sighed, "alright then, but you better return it", "I will!", "what are you guys doing? We need to find the coolest member of the group here" Bendy called out, "don't forget my brother, Finn, Y/N and.... BETHANY!" once Vee finished the centence, everyone started worrying even more.

"No no no no no no no.... We need to find our little sister Boris!" Bendy panicked, causing Boris to panic and cry, Vee was about to rush out again, until another boulder spider came by.

"Woah!...", "VEE!" everyone shouted, "it's... dead..." she looked up and Felix was standing on top of the spider, "goodness... what happened to you guys?", "Mr. Felix, that was-", "AMAZING!!" Bendy started fanboying again.

"Finn! Y/N! Bethany! Brother! You guys are here too!" Vee said running towards her brother, "awh... we may fight alot, but not having you around sucks brother..." she said, hugging her brother, Vixen chuckled at this, "missed you too" he hugged back.

Bethany got off of Finn's back and ran to hug her brothers as well.

"I was so worried when I saw your bag with that-" "My bag! Do you have it?" Boris asked before Felix could finish, "look around, i'm sure it still has it" Felix said and Boris started looking around, "yeah! I see it!" Boris took his bag and put it on his back again.

"Did it attack you too Bendy and Vee, your hairs are such a mess" Felix asked taking a comb from inside his bag, "oh no, for me, it's a different story" Bendy answered, "yeah... it kinda did attack me" Vee said scratching the back of her neck and holding Chipflake close to her chest.

Felix started combing Bendy's hair, "do you need me to comb your hair too Vee?" Felix asked, "no need, I can comb it myself-", "your hair is a rat's nest, just let him comb it for you already", "Vixen!", "i'll comb it for you then" Felix chuckled, "and done!" Felix said as he finished combing Bendy's hair and walked over to Vee to comb her hair as well.

"Thanks dad!" Bendy said smiling at him until he realized...

(Cuphead: the fuck? *snort*
Felix: aww Bendy!
Finn: so... i'm your uncle then?
Vee: wow, way to go Bendy *chuckle*
Vixen: *just chuckling*
Boris: Bendy you're such a dork....)

"Hide me forever Boris!....", "no"
_________

End of chapter 6.....