Chapter 3: "they joined the party!"

Y/N's P.O.V:

I was just waiting for Sheba in her poster shop, she said she would come around to open it soon, but meanwhile she wasn't here, she told me to take care of Inky and Winky, I was deep in thought until I heard a vase break, "Inky! Winky! That was Sheba's vase! She's going to kill me..." I said facepalming.

"It was Winky!" "No! It was Inky!" they shouted, one pointing at the other, "Inky and Winky! You either behave or you're grounded!" I sighed, "sorry kids... i'm just stressed... how about we fix this mess and get you some ice cream, seems like Sheba's gonna take a little longer" I said petting their heads, "okay!" they said in unison.

I got up and headed to get a broom, "oh! No no no no no, don't grab the shards! You might end up getting hurt with those" I said getting Winky's hand away from the shards, "you really are like a mother Y/N!" Sheba said with her hands on her hips, "Sheba! Finally you're here!" I said walking up to her.

"I'm not the only one here! Yo Feel come on in!" Sheba said gesturing with her hands, "Feel!", "Y/N! What a surprise!" Felix said putting his hand out for a handshake, which I gladly took.

"Now that you're here Feel, someone wanted to see you, but couldn't wait to get food so they said they'll be back soon" I said, his ears perk up in curiosity, "really?" he said, I chuckled in response, "yup! They'll be happy to see ya! More than happy even haha!"

"I'm back! Is Sheba here yet?" Finn said walking though the door, "Finn!" Felix said, his tail wagging in happiness to see his brother, "Feel! You're... really here? My eyes aren't decieving me? Right?" he said in his usual accent.

"I'm real buddy, i'm real" Felix replied hugging his brother, Finn returned the hug almost imediatly.

The bell rang, signaling that someone had just walked into the shop, "hello? Is it still closed?" a short demon asked as he walked into the shop.

"Nah, we just opened. Welcome, come on in!" Sheba answered.

"I'm taking Inky and Winky for some ice cream, do you guys want some?" I asked, "no thanks Y/N" Finn said, Sheba and Felix just shook their head "no".

"Aight! We're off then, come on" I said, Inky and Winky just followed me.

Vee's P.O.V:

Me and Vixen were walking by and he accidentally bumped into a cup, "agh... sorry sir..." he apologized, "nah, it's alright!" the one he had bumped onto said, the other just glared at my twin, "yo Vix, how about we get going" I said as I helped him up, "yeah-", "awh... I wanted to be friends..." the blue one said putting his hand out for a handshake.

"U-uhm..." I hesitantly took it, "I'm Mugman! And this is my bro, Cuphead!" he introduced with a bright smile, "i-i'm-" I started before being cut off by Vixen, "this is Vee, i'm Vixen or Vix for short, and this is our cat Chipflake" he introduced, "nice names!", "only my bro ever calls me Vee... the name's Velvet..." I said scratching the back of my neck, "she has trust issues" Vixen said pointing at me, "Vixen!" I shouted, he rolled his eyes.

"Oh... then how about we get to know each other? Come with us! We need to meet up with our friends" he said dragging me along, leaving Vix and Cuphead to follow.

"We're here!" He said as we entered the poster shop, "oh! Mugman, who's that?" the demon asked, "this is Velvet, or Vee for short! She's a new friend" he replied, Vixen and Cuphead then entered the shop, "and that other fox is her brother Vixen!" he continued, "nice to meet you! I'm Bendy, these are, Boris, Bethany, Y/N, Finn and Felix" the demon said, "say, Mugs, are you planning on bringing them along?", "can I?" he asked with sparkles in his eyes.

Bendy nodded, "yup, we are bringing mr. Felix, Finn and Y/N with us anyway" he replied, "since you'll be a part of this journey, might as well tell you what we are up to" he said, I nodded for him to continue, "we're looking for the ink machine parts to fix it" he continued, "the ink machine?! My mother died to that illness! Vixen, we have to come along! We can help save many people with this! Even me!" I said standing infront of him, he could see the determination in my eyes and agreed.

"You have the illness?..." Bendy asked staring at me worriedly, "yep..." I answered, he gestured for me to get down to his height, "I have it too, don't worry" he reassured, I nodded.

"Is it okay with you if they come along cup-bros?" Boris asked, Cuphead sighed but agreed.
__________

End of chapter 3...