.004

omniscient view

dawn hummed listening to kill bill by sza as she installed a wig on vadah's head. both girl's decided to have a 'bestie night' since they haven't spent much time together lately. "so are you going to make me ask or no?" dawn smiled giving vadah a knowing look.

vadah stopped typing on her phone, the girl was smiling way too hard for it to just be nothing. "what?" dawn flicked her best friend's forehead as she lined up the hairline to the cap. "jenn, what's going on with you two?"

after jenn had joined vadah's live a couple months back, she had followed vadah back on her account. vadah definitely screamed dawn's ear off when it happened. but since then dawn didn't really hear much about it besides the annual, "dawn, i'm going to marry jennifer" whenever the darker skinned girl made vadah's heart race.

"nothing, we're still talking, just taking it slow" vadah shrugged grabbing the tv remote to change the music. dawn nodded, she was happy for her best friend. vadah had always supported her and jay's relationship, even though at first she was uneasy since he was gang affiliated and such, but nonetheless she supported.

so dawn was the same, she supported whatever vadah had going on with jenn. even though she didn't know the girl much besides the beef with oy and 41. but dawn didn't care for that, "well if it gets serious i gotta meet her, she better be treating you right too" vadah smiled up at her best friend.

"so how's justin" vadah said with fake disgust. one thing about her and justin, they fought like brother and sister. vadah didn't like that he would steal away her best friend and jay didn't like that dawn would hang up on/leave him whenever vadah needed her. "i don't know, i haven't really talked to him in a few weeks. he's been acting dayroom" she said putting the lace band on her head.

"what you mean nigga acting dayroom? don't make me pull up on him d" dawn shrugged focusing on the work she was doing. she started cutting the edges making sure the weren't too short or too long. "dawn, what do you mean by that" vadah repeated softly hitting her leg to grab her attention.

"v stop before you fuck me up" the girl mumbled taking the band off. "anyways, i don't know how to explain it, he just hasn't been answering my calls or texts and when he do he wanna act like he gotta attitude" she explained the best she could.

finally dawn finished the wig off with vadah's edges and grabbed a mirror to show her. vadah played with the hair a bit before smiling, she loved it. "you just be eating it up!" vadah hyped taking out her phone to send jenn some pictures.

dawn laughed as her best friend did her photoshoot, she cleaned up the wig supplies—putting them all at her 'hair station' and pulled out her phone. dawn went to the sugarhill hot takes page—she had a secret love for the page, she didn't like being in drama but she sure loved to know it. plus the boys fans were lowkey funny.

she frowned at the new post that was made a couple hours ago, "this nigga had a show and ain't tell me?" dawn said seeing a video of jay smiling and dancing on stage. to say she was hurt was an understatement, lowkey she was pissed. partly because jay had a show and didn't tell her, she loved to know about his shows and hearing him and dd hype it up to her and melz. sometimes maybe even going just to see them perform.

though she was mostly mad at the fact that she texted him—again, today and she was still on delivered. he was still on his bullshit.

vadah turned around in shock, dawn didn't say nigga unless she was real tight—she didn't know why but dawn said she just didn't like using it regularly. vadah moved over to her best friends' side to see what had her upset.

"this why i hate lightskins" vadah mumbled staring at the video still displayed on dawn's phone. dawn laughed before opening up her messages, "yeah you text him and ima make some tiktoks, after that let's say fuck him and watch movies together" she smiled and nodded. dawn truly did love her best friend.