.012

i been neglecting the hell outta my books fr my bad yall 😂 but school started and i gotta be a scholar or something

i been neglecting the hell outta my books fr my bad yall 😂 but school started and i gotta be a scholar or something. anyways here you go feens 🤭

 anyways here you go feens 🤭

omniscient

"honestly y'all i don't care" dawn said while rolling up on her bed. it had only been a day since she was posted on hot takes again, and she had been bombed with more and more questions about justin every second. it was like now she couldn't live without the niggas name being attached to her.

"justin can say what he want about me, he knows he at fault for all this" now dawn wasn't one to put her business on the net, it was childish. but she was also petty deep down, and since jay wanted to act childish she could too. "should i let some of y'all in? i feel like talking to y'all" dawn hummed to herself looking at the screen. "yes i knew notti, he just not my business to speak on" she answered briefly taking her eyes off the screen again.

she looked around her bed, dyed hair in a claw clip since she was taking a break from wigs and grabbed her pink hello kitty lighter. she put the wood between her lips, sparking the lighter and then lighting the blunt. she inhaled before exhaling through her nose and fanning her face.

sugarhillddot
yo add me mh 😂

dawn smiled seeing her favorite little oy in her comments. "ddottyyyy" dawn sung as the lightskin popped up on her screen in the studio. ddot smiled waving his hand, the boys hair was out which made dawn smile more. she had been telling him to wear it like that more, the curls really fit both him and dd's faces.

"yo my heart when can i come over—when you stop thinking this your house" ddot rolled his eyes. there was background noise behind him but dawn ignored it while she continued to smoke. she knew it was nothing but the whole oyogz gang in there.

her shoulders relaxed while dd came into the frame asking ddot a question in his ear. the younger male nodded before pointing to his screen, making the other look at it and roll his eyes. dd was still mad that dawn didn't talk to him all day yesterday.