.005

omniscient view

"how the hell you get in my house" dawn stood at the bottom of the stairs, staring at dd and ddot who sat on her couch eating cereal. "vadah fine ass let us in, you put that wig in her head?" dd said munching on cinnamon toast crunch. dawn playfully rolled her eyes, "mmhm, and why you bring dot with you" she questioned gaining the other boy's attention.

ddot looked away from the tv, slowly chewing on his own bowl of cereal. "you know me?" he mumbled, month still full. dawn nodded before walking over to the connected kitchen, "duh, and i'm guessing david told you who i was?" she didn't see him but dawn was sure the younger boy nodded his head.

she didn't mind that dd told him, frankly she didn't care about a lot at the moment—last night was still on her mind.

as dawn pulled out some stuff to make herself a breakfast sandwich, she didn't exactly like cereal much, dd and ddot put their bowls in the sink. "so you really date jay?" ddot asked, leaning on the counter. the girl hummed, "you could say that." dd looked at her, "what you mean, 'you could say that?' what that fuck nigga do?"

dawn laughed at how protective dd got, she moved her finished sandwich to a plate before facing both teenage boys. "nothing dd, chill" dd nodded before pulling out his phone and going live on his backup. "yo lemme tell you about the concert right?" dawn smiled taking a bite of her food.

she listened to both boys talk about the concert, ddot showing dawn a necklace a fan had given him. it was really sweet that he actually liked it and was wearing it, but it wasn't surprising since it had a picture of notti. dd told her how a fan told him not to show his watch in a picture—that had her going for a good minute. "that's crazy, that's how you know the rolex gotta go" her and ddot laughed as dd mugged them. he ain't find shit funny.

"y'all they playin on me like i didn't whoop her last time" he said to the live, referring to their pillow fight from weeks ago. "you cheated" dawn said washing her and the boys dishes, ddot helped by drying them. "cap" dd shurgged staring at his phone screen and reading comments.

ddot stepped into the frame once he finished helping, both rappers now talking to their supporters. "nah i didn't know her before, i just met her but she chill" ddot spoke up, dawn knew the comments were most likely asking about her now. "y'all so nosey" she joked walking back up to her room to change into something more comfortable.

usually she didn't care about wearing her ethika's around dd but he was on live so one, she didn't want nobody to see her walking by and start something and two, she just met ddot and she wasn't sure if he was confronted with that.

so she slipped on some black sweats and a black hoodie she stole from justin, "nah come here!" dawn looked at her door as it opened. vadah ran in chasing a laughing dd as he jumped on dawn's bed. ddot walked in, holding dd's phone as he watched the two wrestle.

"y'all messing up my bed!" dawn yelled pushing both of them on the floor. vadah and dd stopped fighting, looking at each other, then at dawn "did she just push us?" vadah asked getting up. "she wanna get smacked" dd said with his little accent coming out.

dawn rolled her eyes, "fix my shit." she walked over to ddot, who made himself comfortable by her vanity. the phone was propped up to just show him, dd had explained to him that jay and dawn were private which is why nobody knew about them, not even the gang. so out of respect he was going to keep her and her life unseen.

"david you doin it wrong!" vadah yelled in the back as ddot and dawn talked amongst themselves. both individuals shook their heads, "y'all dd be calling my best friend his wife yet they be hitting on each other" dawn chuckled. "it's giving domestic" ddot continued before they heard a knock on the door.