.013

omniscient

omniscient

for the past month dawn has been on semi-talking terms with justin. they've hung out here and there since she came over for dinner but she's still kept her distance with him. she didn't understand why he switched so fast after their break up and frankly she didn't care to ask anymore.

she knew she'd only get a nonchalant ass answer anyways.

she refused to go down that road again. dawn was okay with keeping it cordial

"sunrisee" justin greeted as dawn opened the apartment door

"sunrisee" justin greeted as dawn opened the apartment door. she mugged him, "why you at my door again jay?" justin smiled with a shrug looking dawn up and down before licking his lips.

the girl in front of him wore grey sweatpants, a cropped white hoddie, her waistbeads and bracelets and the gold angel necklace that he noticed she never took off. her hair was in a wig again though but she had it in a clawclip hairstyle. "you know you like my company" he said walking through the doorframe and taking his yeezy slides off.

dawn rolled her eyes, luckily for him vadah was visting her parents back in washington so she wasn't here.

without speaking dawn closed the door and walked back upstairs to her room. she was having a little self-care day since she felt like life had been stressful for the past few months.

she also wanted to be alone but she knew jay wouldn't leave if she asked anyway.

grabbing the lighter from her tv stand, dawn lighted up her fall scented incense walking around her room to get the smell going. justin opened the door, a bag of fruit snacks in his hand while he watched the girl scent her room.

"you strange—you could leave" justin mugged her. he fully walked in the room, sitting at the white vanity chair while dawn finished her thing and placed the incense in it's holder that sat on her nightstand. "dawn come here" dawn looked at him before turning back to her nightstand and grabbing her macbook.

justin could see that the girl decided to ignore him and mugged the back of dawn's head, "sunrise." letting out a sigh dawn gave him a hum in acknowledgment, "what jay?" she muttered. sitting in the middle of her bed. dawn opened the macbook, typing in the password and opening up her sims 4 game.

"stop whating me and look at me when i talk to you—nigga who's daddy are you?" she responded with a laugh, she looked up from her computer–jay glaring at her before he stood up and closed the laptop. "justin! yo if my game messes up ima kill you—fuck that laptop" he interrupted with a shrug.

the girls slapped his hand away, re-opening the closed computer before actually looking at him. "what?—i miss you" dawn rolled her eyes. 'here he go with this shit again' she thought. for the past month jay has been saying he missed her, that he wanted to get back together and he wasn't thinking back then.

bullshit.

"jay if you missed me you wouldn't have gotten us to this place at all" it was now his turn to roll his eyes. "i was stupid okay? we know that- stop nodding yo head" dawn gave him a smile before shrugging, "i'm just agreeing." flicking her off, jay sat on the edge of the bed, "i'm serious dawn, i miss you. i miss us."

dawn looked at him, maybe he was telling the truth, maybe he did miss her but she doesn't trust him. "i don't know, i'm kinda seeing someone else now" jay glared at her, "fuck you mean you seeing someone else? stop playing with me dawn, i'll have you and that nigga dealt with."

"you extra, you can't stop me—dawn stop fucking playing with me" both teens stared at each other before dawn started laughing. "you one salty nigga, how you break up with me and say i can't be with nobody? justin get out my face."

"what i tell you about speaking like that to me" he said laying on his side while dawn re-opened her game. the girl ignored him as her sims loaded, the music playing through the speakers of the computer while she loaded her last played sim. "you go ignore me for a game?—you go stop talking to me like you my daddy?" justin sucked his teeth.

"once upon a time i used to be" he muttered under his breath before dawn mugged him. "i ain't never called yo light ass daddy, stop playing—doesn't matter i was controlling that though" he laughed while dawn went back to ignoring him with a shake of her head.

 "i ain't never called yo light ass daddy, stop playing—doesn't matter i was controlling that though" he laughed while dawn went back to ignoring him with a shake of her head

jay clicked off instagram, turning his phone off in the process while dawn still played sims. she had been playing for a whole two hours, meaning she's ignored him the whole two hours and he's been bored the whole two hours. "let's go out—i'm good" jay rolled his eyes, getting ready to close the laptop on her again before dawn pushed his hand.

"i done did two hours of gameplay, you better not touch shit" dawn threatened. "then let's go somewhere" she rolled her eyes at him, saving the game and closing the laptop. "where you wanna go?—the ice ring" dawn shook her head. she couldn't ice skate and jay knew that.

"man come on, ima be with you—i don't trust you..like at all" dawn laughed getting out the bed and walking to her closet. "i'll get you some food for it" she looked at him, justin giving her a smile before dawn nodded. "fine but if you leave me to fall ima rock yo shit—i know."

𝘝 𝘐𝘚 𝘚𝘗𝘌𝘈𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎 !

short ass chapter fr 😒 this not double checked sooo...mind yours <3