.008

alright alright i heard y'all, longer chapters y'all got it damn 🧍🏾‍♀️ i just don't got the attention span for that buh i got y'all

alright alright i heard y'all, longer chapters y'all got it damn 🧍🏾‍♀️ i just don't got the attention span for that buh i got y'all. i tried making this longer

 i tried making this longer

omniscient view

dawn laid in her bed, yawning as she scrolled through tiktok. "dawnnn" she heard vadah call out, her room door opening and in stepping her best friend. "if you're asking me to go somewhere the answers no" vadah rolled her eyes. she climbed in the bed, laying her head on dawn's shoulder to look at her phone.

"wanna film a video with noti?—no" dawn didn't even look at vadah as she continued to look at the various tiktok videos on her screen. "please, he be doing the most and i don't wanna go alone" dawn shook her head, laughing as vadah shook her like a child begging it's mother for candy.

"what do i get out of this?" she smiled, sitting up and turning her phone off. "i'll finally watch the originals with you—and?" vadah rolled her eyes. there was always something with them, "and i'll buy you some chipotle after the video. now go with me?" dawn smiled and nodded. "of course i'll go vadah, he's coming to get us orrr?—he's coming here."

the girl nodded before getting out her bed, "alright just let me know when he's here." vadah hummed before fully laying down on dawn's bed. she already had some clothes on for the video, noti had texted her earlier in the day asking for both her and dawn to be in a video. so she was pre-ready to ask dawn to join.

dawn walked to her closet, she pulled out a long sleeve crop top, fluffy cream colored sweats and paired them with her cream bubble slides. she slipped the shirt on, changing into her outfit before vadah's phone rung.

"vadahhhhh" dawn heard the voice of noticuz ring through her best friend's phone as she slipped on her slides and put her hair in a ponytail. "notiiii gzzz" vadah yelled back getting out the bed. "i'm outside y'all crib, ready when y'all are—alright see you in a sec" vadah hung up the phone.

she fixed her own long sleeve shirt and black sweats before sliding into dawn's black crocs. "i better get those back v" dawn told her bed friend as they walked out her room and downstairs. "when i get my foam runners back then we'll see" both girls walked out the house, vadah locking the apartment door behind them.