.010

omniscient view

omniscient view

dawn kicked her legs back and forth while she sat in the kitchen chair while melz dyed her hair. dawn felt like she needed something new in her life, she was tired of the same old things.

same old hair, same old person, same old life. she needed a change, so she was dyeing and flat ironing her hair. "i don't know why you're doing this like you aren't a wig promoter" dd said from behind her while he ate. "shut up dd."

melz smiled putting a plastic bag over dawn's hair. dawn was going for a ginger and blonde highlights look, she had seen it in her pinterest and now she was hooked. "you go look sexy with this color" melz hyped up moving back to wash her hands.

dawn smiled, she loved melz positive energy. "no she not—david i'll pop you in yo mouth" dawn mugged making the younger boy smile. she moved out the chair, walking upstairs to see what amiri was doing. she loved that little boy like her own, he was so sweet and kind plus he would throw stuff at dd and laugh like nothing happened.

melz had a funny kid.

"amiri's with jay!" melz yelled from downstairs already knowing who dawn was looking for. dawn yelled back a thank you before walking down the hall towards justin's. she walked in without knocking—he wasn't doing anything with amiri in the room melz would kill him if he was, and spotted amiri sitting in his uncles lap while jay was on the game.

"amiriii" dawn smiled pulling the three year old from jay's arms. "hi tia" amiri smiled wrapping his little arms around her.

amiri had started calling dawn tia after notti had passed away. no one knew why, of course amiri knew who dawn was she was around everyday for jay after the family lost the youngest of the bunch but he had randomly did it out of nowhere, without hesitation. she wasn't complaining though, she loved it.

jay paused his game to look at the two, he laughed seeing the plastic bag on dawn's head. "what's up with that?—i'm dyeing it" dawn shrugged swaying amiri in her arms. "that's why you over here again" dawn nodded sitting on his bed, she pulled out her phone from her sweatpants pocket and took a picture of her and amiri sticking their tongues out.

"amiri you wanna go over tia's house today—yes!" the little boy clapped before grabbing her phone and navigated to one of his games. dawn playfully rolled her eyes, "you only want me for my phone" she gasped tickling his sides.

"can y'all hush" justin interrupted being back on his game. dawn looked at his tv screen and rolled her eyes, jay wasn't doing anything but playing apex legends. he didn't need that much focus.

"come on amiri tio wants us to get out—i ain't even say that" dawn ignored her ex boyfriend as she picked up amiri and walked out the room. she made sure to leave his door open, just for the hell of it and walked down the staircase.

she sat the toddler down and made her way back to the kitchen. "has the timer went off" she asked melz before sitting back down, "nah you got like a good ten more minutes" she hummed scrolling through her phone.

 "has the timer went off" she asked melz before sitting back down, "nah you got like a good ten more minutes" she hummed scrolling through her phone

6ackwood added to their story !

"damn" dawn heard someone mumble behind her

"damn" dawn heard someone mumble behind her. she turned around looking at jay, "what?—nothing you just fine with that color ma" he smiled standing in the hallway. 'this boy can't be serious' dawn thought only looking at him with a blank expression.

"your words don't effect me justin—liar" jay stepped into the doorframe and leaned on it. "move" he shook his head keeping his stance so dawn wouldn't walk away. "justin—come with me" the boy interrupted her, grabbing dawn by her hand and dragging the 18 year old towards his room.

"nigga let me" she mugged snatching her hand away from him. jay locked his door, he moved to block it as dawn went to unlock it. "i'm not playing this game with you" she huffed trying to push him out the way. dawn groaned in frustration stepping back to look at him, he was like a brick wall standing there and she ain't like it.

"what do you—you don't miss me?" jay asked with his arms crossed. dawn looked at him like he lost his mind, maybe he had, maybe the weed was affecting him. "you get laced?" she genuinely asked while the drill rapper rolled his eyes.

"i'm serious—i am too cause where this coming from jay?" months. it had been months since they broke up, so why was he doing this all of a sudden. especially when dawn was done thinking about him.

"i miss you" dawn laughed, she laughed out loud right in his face before sitting on his bed. jay's face morphed into anger before he walked over to her, he stood over her wrapping his hand around her neck and giving it a squeeze.

"kinky" dawn continued laughing finding her life funny right now. first cblu, then jay, then cblu again and now she was back at jay. they had to be fucking with her. like a secret 'let's fuck up dawn's life' pact or something.

"stop talking like you that you not tuff you a sweet little girl" he mugged. dawn mugged him back, "was. i'm sick of being played with and you tryna play me right now like real shit what do you really want from me" dawn argued feeling the hand loosen up from her neck.

"you. i keep telling you that, you not listening—yeah cause you buggin" the two looked at each other in silence. "you annoying—yeah so are you" both mumbled before their lips were on each other.