Chapter 10

AN: I’m sorry this took so long to update and i’m sorry it’s such a shit chapter! i’ve just been extremely uninspired and all that, it’s not been fun. I’ve been working on this chapter for like 2 weeks now and it’s just the shittiest chapter ever. ugh. 

_____________________

“So Louis are you and Harry going to take the bet?” I shoved Niall and nodded, we needed this bet it was the only way we would ever be able to bring ourselves to do what needed to be done. “Fine let’s do it then.” The ball was dropped in the centre and before I knew it the ball was in Niall’s possession and on it’s way down the field. My eyes widened and I sprinted to where Niall was to get the ball out of his grasp, but to be honest I wasn’t trying that hard. My mind thought back to the day when Anne added more terms to our deal.

Flashback

Harry and I came down the stairs, both smiling with our arms wrapped around each other. Anne smiled at us, somewhat mischievously, and asked us to come and sit down on the couch. Harry squeezed my waist as we walked toward the couch, sitting down almost on top of each other.

“Boys, I’m so happy for you however I want you to do one more thing before we agree to the Bionic Ear situation,” My hands automatically seized up, what could she possibly want now. “I know you two accept yourselves but I want you to come out to everyone as being gay and dating.” I smiled, that was relatively easy since I had wanted to come out soon anyways. I looked over to see Harry’s eyes wide; his face was pale and showed his fears. “You have to come out in the next month.” Anne nodded and stood up, walking up the stairs. I looked over to look at Harry, who still hadn’t changed. This was going to be hard.

This is why we were playing football with the boys. The deal was that if Niall scored first we had to come out the next day at school and if I scored then we didn’t have to. Which is why I wasn’t trying as hard as I could, it would be easier just to get it over with.  I looked over to see Harry staring at me so I pretended to try as hard as I could, sprinting towards Niall who still had the ball and was nearing the net. My breathing was labored as I neared him, just a little too late as the ball was kicked into the net and Niall turned to me with his arms up.

“I win, so you have to come out. Good luck man.” Niall clapped me on the back and smiled at me, walking away. Harry looked at me wide eyed.

I’m sorry Harry.” Harry shook his head and walked away from me, his head hung low. I groaned, running my hands through my hair and sprinting to meet up with Harry. “What’s the matter?” Harry sighed.

I’m scared Louis.” I instantly wrapped my arm around his waist pulling me in closer to me. Harry placed his head on my shoulder and shuttered slightly. I waited until he pulled away to place my hands on his shoulder and look into his eyes.

Everything will be fine Harry, I have you and you have me and that’s all that matters.” Harry nodded once again and stepped closer to me, allowing my arms to wrap him up again. Everything would be fine.

The next day I woke up with butterflies in my stomach and the feeling of needing to throw up again. Today was going to be one hell of a day. I got out of bed and stretched, my joints making a loud crack noise. I sighed as I started to walk silently toward the bathroom hoping the warm water would calm me down. I turned the nob of the shower and watched as the stream rose up and filled the bathroom, fogging  up the mirrors and warming my skin. I sighed as I stepped out of my close and carefully stepped into the shower allowing the water to soothe me. My mind was whirring with all of the things that could go wrong today as I washed my hair, the water turning my skin red.