Chapter 12

*NOTE THIS IS UNEDITED!!!* 

AN: SO hi! I’m sorry this is so short! but i just finished watching a very potter senior year (if you dont know what that is go watch it right now amazing!) and was crying so i needed to write something happy to stop myself from crying so much haha (im super lame dont judge haha) so i didn't have a) the inspiration to write  a long chapter or 2) the happiness, im so sad about everything haha but ya im rambling...

anyways  the next chapter is going to be super long hopefully haha and it’s going to be after the operation so be ready for some serious fluff in there man, serious fluff. I’m actually so excited to write the next chapter, you have no clue!!! 

anyways i would just like to say that this would never happen in real life! for any of you who know about the bionic ear then you know that if the person is born deaf and their ear drum never develops that the bionic ear wouldn’t work.. but for the sake of the story it does now! haha

I think i’m going to start ending the story soon because i seriously don’t want to drag it on like i know i could haha! again rambling... enjoy! (:

“LOUIS!” Niall called out as I ran away from him down the hall. Turning around but still continuing to run I saw Niall have his arms up as I ran from him. I checked my watch and realized how late I was exactly, which made me just turn around and run faster.

“Sorry Horan! Harry has his appointment!” Teachers gave me quite dirty looks as I ran passed their classrooms screaming, but I didn’t care. I needed to be at Harry’s house in 10 minutes when the walk was 15 minutes. I felt my legs pick up speed as I sprinted away from the school turning towards Harry’s house. It had finally been one month, of pure bliss might I add, and that meant that Harry had his first Bionic Ear appointment. Harry hadn’t come to school today, but I was supposed to be at his house so we could go together. I ran as fast as I could toward his house, my lungs burning and my legs in danger of giving out in seconds, but I pushed passed the pain and only ran faster. I saw Harry’s house come into view as Harry and Anne were just leaving the front door. “Anne!” I yelled to her my voice breathless and airy. Anne turned to look at me, shaking her head slightly as I did so.

“You were almost late!” She tsked as I pulled myself to a stop, bending over and grabbing my side breathing heavy. I felt a warm hand on my back, rubbing circles while I tried to catch my breath. Finally I could catch a full breath, even though my lungs and throat still burned when I did, and I stood up straight turning and wrapping my arms around Harry’s waist. Harry breathed in my ear, his breath sending shivers down my spine. “Okay if you’re alright let’s go then!” Anne clapped my back cheerily as we stepped into the car, Harry curling up with me in the back seat. “So how was school Louis?” I laughed at her and grabbed Harry’s hand.

“The teachers loved it when I sprinted out of the school to make it here on time.” Anne laughed and shook her head as she reversed out of the driveway, speeding down the street.

How are you babe?” Harry looked up into my eyes showing me all of his true emotions before he sighed and sat up, freeing his hands.

I’m scared Lou. What if it doesn’t work, what if we find out that it won’t work and we got all excited just to have our hopes shattered.” He sighed again and his head tilted toward the floor. I bit my lip, I knew I was worried about those things myself but I would never voice them. My hand snaked down underneath his chin lifting his head up to meet mine again.

Harry everything will be fine. Even if it doesn’t work, you will still have me and your mum and your friends. Everything will be perfect. Don’t be scared babe.” Harry’s eyes closed and I leant forward and pressed my lips to his forehead. Harry sighed but rested his head back on my shoulder, closing his eyes and blocking out the world. I sighed and looked out the window, my lip still in between my teeth. I thought about how if this worked Harry would be able to hear what I was saying, how he would be able to hear himself play the piano and how most of all he would be able to hear himself speak. I let my mind fantasize about what could possibly happen until we pulled up to the doctor.