Chapter 11

AN: well hi! (: so i’m sorry for how shit my writing has been latley (prime example last chapter) i took all day today and wrote this for you guys. it’s 3627 words so i hop that makes up for a) my lack of writing and b) how short they’ve been lately… I hope this chapter is better and all that! let me know! (: btw the song featured is Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran (: thanks for reading (:

_______________________

 I woke up the next day and groaned, checking my phone to see if I had received any texts from Harry. I hadn’t. I sighed and went and did my morning routine, meeting Harry by the corner.

Hey Lou.” I smiled at Harry as we stepped into step together, our hands intertwining. We walked in silence as we went, walking quickly. We reached the school doors and Harry tore away from me walking the opposite way of his classroom, I stared after him my mouth open slightly. Groaning I turned the opposite way and walked toward my class. I didn’t see Harry the rest of the day.

That was how it was like everyday for the rest of the week save for Friday. I got up late and cursed myself, hoping in the shower and washing myself as quick as I could. Getting out of the shower I ran to my room and slipped on the first uniform I could find not caring if it was dirty or not. I knew that I was too late to go and meet Harry at the corner so I just turned towards the school walking fast hoping I wouldn’t be too late for class. I got to the school in a record time and walked in to find the halls completely deserted.

Shit.

I cursed under my breath as I practically ran to my English class, reaching the door of out breath slightly.  

“Oh picking up your old habits again then Mr.Tomlinson.” The teacher looked at me disapprovingly as I made my way to the back of the classroom.

“Sorry hectic morning!” I sat down and buried my face in my hands; today was just not going to be a good day.

“You alright mate?” I looked at Liam, my eyebrows rising slightly before nodding. “You sure?” I smiled at him reassuringly as his eyebrows furrowed.

“Fine Li.” I put a hand on his shoulder to show him I was fine. He sighed but shrugged my hand off, returning his attention to the front of the classroom again. The speakers buzzed with an announcement before the bell rang.

Remember that last two periods today we have our annual talent show! Thank you to all participants that have joined and we hope to see everyone there!” The bell rang right after the speaker was switched off.

“You have a talent show here?” Liam looked at me beaming.

“Of course! It actually goes great here! We have two as well one in autumn and one in spring! So many people join in and even if they aren’t in the show itself they help put it on or just come and support it, it’s great!” I nodded as he babbled on about the talent shows prior years. “Niall’s in it this year!” I looked toward Niall, my eyes wide.

“Niall Horan, you’re in the talent and you didn’t even tell me!” I faked hurt as I turned toward him, his face instantly flaring up red.