26| Game on

I open my eyelids, I realize I am alone in my bed and breathe a sigh of relief. The memory of last night immediately fills my mind: soft, sweet lips, which I drew several times, pop up in my mind's eye and I feel my body tingle with electric current.

No, it's not Ricky. 

Vincent's lips haunt me. I remember his lips very accurately, I remember how they burned me. I remember every moment, savoring every second I spent with Vincent, replaying it over and over again. I grab the edge of the blanket and pull it up to my chin, smiling at the memory. I turn my head and look in the mirror: this happy smile is clearly not going to leave my face. I roll over on my side, giggling softly.

This guy from England exceeded all expectations. I thought I would have to put in more effort, but he takes the necessary steps himself. I feel a sweet ache in my lower abdomen and I close my eyes realizing that I want to see Vincent right now.

This is not good.

My emotional balance is clearly in jeopardy.

The bedroom door opens a crack and the images of the previous night dissipate like smoke. Ricky comes into my room with two cups of coffee.

"Thanks." I sit up, leaning back against the head of the bed, the blanket falling off, exposing my chest and belly. I accept the mug and take a sip of my favorite drink.

Ricky sits on the edge of the bed.

"How are you?" He reaches out and gently runs his finger along my cheekbone, tucking a lock of hair behind my ear.

I toss my head from side to side to bring my hair back to its messy look.

"I'm fine, I didn't get enough sleep, but I'm still fine, you?"

"Me too." Ricky briefly answers, then sips from a mug and looks thoughtfully somewhere at the wall past me.

I feel a little paranoid thinking what if he found out. But I remain calm, realizing that this is actually impossible.

"Did Phil come?" I'm just asking.

"No."

"Let's go visit him ourselves." I propose, in the hope of seeing the blue-gray eyes of his friend.

It will be interesting to see how Vincent behaves now. I wonder if he will pretend that nothing happened or if something will change in his behavior?

However, it is possible that Vincent forgot everything, and I romanticize everything in my usual manner.

"Let's go." Ricky smiles, his green eyes are full of tenderness, and again I feel a reproach of conscience for my behavior yesterday.

"How did you like yesterday's sex? You finished quickly!" proud green eyes devour my half-naked body.

"That was great my love," I pull up the blanket to cover my chest and blow Ricky a kiss, "We should do it again."

Ricky laughs and puts the mug down on the bedside table, then jumps into bed with me and I almost spill coffee all over myself.

"Only if you behave." He says and looks with a playful look, then lays his head on my stomach.

I wince in disgust at his remark, even though he can't see.

"What the hell are you trying to manipulate sex for? Usually it's a woman's privilege," I start stroking his thick black hair.

"Because you love sex more than a normal girl." Ricky pushes himself up in his arms and places a short kiss on my lips.

I roll my eyes.

"What? Am I wrong?" Green eyes sparkle smugly and I have a desire to lower him to the ground.