42| Liar vs liar

The next day, I look out the kitchen window - my brother is practicing football tricks with a ball , showing Ricky how this or that trick is done. Vincent is standing next to them and, - I can see by his lips, - he is saying something.

Vincent is wearing a white Nike headband, locks of blond hair hanging over it. Lord no one can be that hot. He's wearing black denim shorts, black Vans sneakers like mine, and a white T-shirt.

I leave the house and head to the terrace. On the way, I catch Vincent's eye, but pass by indifferently. I sit at the table and look at the guys.

Now I am sure Vincent will wait a few minutes - so that no one will think that he ran after me as soon as he saw - and will follow me to the terrace.

He does exactly that, and I roll my eyes in annoyance. Not that I didn't want him to. But these "hide and seek" games piss me off. Or rather, the predictable actions of Vincent. Few people understand me, and I don't really understand myself either.

Vincent settles down at the table, right next to me, and I can't help but grin. I turn to Vincent and move closer to him.

He came.

I can't help but admit that I like our game of staring, to send a smile imperceptibly, wink or raise an eyebrow. Sometimes touch when no one is looking or even kiss. It is intriguing, life is filled with colors.

The forbidden fruit is sweet, and it is so sweet that so far no one has been able to describe how much.

I reach my hands up to Vincent's face, maintaining eye contact. I feel tension and realize that I unconsciously held my breath. Gently, I touch Vincent's glasses by the frame with my fingers. I swallow silently and slowly pull off his glasses. I try not to touch his skin, ears, face, hair...

Judging by the sharp, drawn-out breath, Vincent stopped breathing too. I don't understand what I'm doing. The body works on its own. I leaned over to look into his eyes. He looked down at my lips, waiting... anticipating... wanting.

Smiling, I pull away from him.

"So much better." I speak and calmly look into the gray-blue eyes that burn through me.

"What?" I notice that he is confused.

He is strange, this Vincent. Usually he behaves self-confidently, and at times, for example now, he looks excited and shy. I can't figure him out. I can't figure out if he's faking it or not. I don't understand who he is. But I like teasing him.

"You look much better without glasses than you do with them," I explain, and put his glasses on the table in front of me.

Vincent smiles even wider and runs a hand through his hair, brushing it back. Afraid I'm staring at Vincent for too long and Ricky might notice, I look away and move away. It is not good when there is no distance between me and Vinsent, but it is even worse when there is distance.

Ricky seemed to be more interested in showing off his ball control, but I was wrong.

"Why are you bothering him? Let him walk as he pleases," Ricky throws irritably.

He noticed, but I ignore him.

"Try them on." Vincent hands me his glasses.

He doesn't pay attention to Ricky either. Usually he says something like "I don't want to give you problems", "we might be noticed" and so on.

Now, for some reason, he allows himself more.

Of course I obey. I put on his glasses and look at Vincent through the lenses with my lowered lashes. He smiles broadly. I know he has dirty fantasies in his head, sick bastard...Damn. Why the hell am I already using his phrases? Pervert - that's the word.