Chapter 1

Anastasia's pov:

Anastasia's pov:

" Anastasia Miller, if you don't come down right now you're grounded!" Mom yelled from downstairs. As checked my watch to see I'm 30 minutes late for school, I start rushing and throwing everything in my bag, and the first thing I saw was throwing my hair in a bun and start running down the stairs.
"Morning mum," I say kissing her head while taking my breakfast from the kitchen counter." okay, let's go. By the way you're grounded," mom said walking to the garage. I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"So I'll be flying to Texas this afternoon, I'll be back on Thursday. If you need anything just call me or call Fiona if can't reach me, cause I'll be having lots of meetings, ok?" Mom said while looking at the road. "Okay, I'll be sleeping at Lisa's then," I say looking down at my legs. My mother is such a busy lady, she's always traveling due to her business and she's never at home. When I was younger I was with her the whole time. I even was homeschooled until 8th grade, because she was scared of leaving me alone. I used to have a babysitter but she doesn't trust anyone. So the babysitter use to come with us to mom's office. It's weird when here about it but it's fine. Like I get why she's like this and I know it's for my safety but sometimes I think it's too much. Her ex-husband Alex was an asshole, I tried to tell her before all the shit that happened but she didn't listen. He's a pervert and a psychopath I swear. He tried to touch me a lot and buy me clothes that don't match my age and did so much other shit. I couldn't tell my mother everything because I didn't want to hurt her, but I guess what I did was wrong I was supposed to tell her from the beginning she don't deserve to live with a scumbag like him. He deserved to go to jail. "Na-uh young lady your grounded. Miss Jones will be coming over. No friends over and no going out until I'm back"she said in a serious tone turning to me. "Mom come on you'll be back in three days at Least let Lisa stay over, plus I'm not 14 any more I don't need a babysitter" I say while turning to my mom, holding her arms like a kid begging for candy. If any one sees this my reputation is the ruined."first get your hands of me I'm driving. Second, that what you get for being late to school. This is your what 20th time being late!?"she scolded me. I groaned and rolled my eyes looking back on the road.

"Ok, bye honey love you. Have a great day in school" she say while hugging me and kissing my forehead. I hug her back tightly and say "ok, see you on Thursday, love you".and I enter the worst place on earth A.I.I.H.S
Private school (American/Italian international high school).

"Miss miler, you finally approached" mr. Douche bag said. Agh I hate him so much. He's so Annoying like every tiny thing I do he'll take to the principal office. I don't know what I did to make him hate me this much- .... Well me and my friends kinda pulled on him few prank that was not funny as we thought it would be, plus he Hurd about what I do after school so he thinks he's teaching me a lesson by taking me to the principal office SO MANY TIMES.
"Good morning to you too mr. teacher" I say while heading to my seats in the back. He continued the lesson without saying anything. I sit next to Sophia and Lisa. They hand me a coffee and I start eating my breakfast that my mother made.

ROMANOS LITTLE DEVIL

I lay on my bed scrolling on my phone with a cigarettes in my hand. I can finally smoke in my room since mom is not here. She doesn't know that I smoke and if she knows then I'm dead:)
Someone rings the bell I jumped form my bed running down the stairs thinking it was the delivery man "I'll get it"screaming to miss jones. I opened the door to see 2 cops i was trying to remember what I did this two weeks but I did nothing so why are they here.
The officer cough getting out of my thoughts. " good evening officer smith and hart what can I do to you" I say smiling at the two officers that I am very familiar with. Miss jones come behind me resting her palms on my shoulder." Good evening Anastasia I'm very sorry tell you but your mother Isabella miler had died today in car crash in Texas. And I need you to come with me to the police station" office hart said looking at me in a sympathetic look with a sad tone. " what? Your joking right, oh my god your joking. You know that you can't joke about stuff like that right"I say laugh to him. "I'm sorry Anastasia but I'm no joking, I'm sorry for your lost"he said again and I just couldn't take it my eyes started watering a stand still looking at them while miss jones hugged me a batted my back. I then break down and fall miss jones still hugging me."she can't leave me know, it's to early... Marla(miss jones) she can't I don't have anyone else"I cry burying my head into Marla's chest .
"I'm sorry honey, you should be strong. This is life, you'll lose a lot of people that you love but you gotta be strong"miss jones tell me while she's crying and hug me tight.

ROMANOS LITTLE DEVIL

Right know I'm in the police station with miss jones waiting for officer Kenny. I sit at the chair looking down with red puffy eyes playing with my nails . Miss jones give me a half hug with her left arm.
Officer Kenny approached us With a woman by his side which I never seen in the station before.
"Miss miler I'm sorry for your lost, I'm Sara Williams your social worker, would you like to come with me to my office"she said waiting for me to respond but I just nodded.

"Since you're 17 years old you can't live alone without a guardian, so I locked up through your file I found your father Carlo Romano he lives in New York, he'll be coming tomorrow to pick you up "the social worker said was smiling at me."I'm sorry who?"I said confused because she said father and I've never heard my mother mention my father I thought he was dead.I didn't think he was dead she TOLD ME HE WAS DEAD.
"Your father, you see When you and your mother moved here she changed you family name that why it was hard for us to find any relatives to you. After a lot of digging we found your father and your eight brothers"she said looking at me, smiling with the same expression that she gave me before.
" eight Brothers woah " I whispered to myself.

Fuck my life.

_________________________________
Hope you like the first chapter 🤗
This is my first story ever so it might be a little cliché. But yeah, I hope you like it. Also English is not my first language so I hope there is no much spelling mistakes and other mistakes to.😀