Chapter 7

Anastasia's POV:

Anastasia's POV:

"Why the hill did you not come yesterday!" Xavier yelled through the phone. "My dad didn't let me leave"I laid. "Well you could've let me know, not just back out without saying anything." He said pissed at me. "Ok sorry next time I'll tell you"I apologized, rolling my eyes. 'I just wanna get done with the phone call'.
" apology accepted. Do not do that again" he said in a serious tone. " okay I won't. Now bye I got a lot of things to do" I said fast and ended the call.
I heard a knock through the door, and told the person behind the door to come in.
It was Alessandro and Giovanni.
" dad told us to take you shopping for school." Giovanni said. " okay let me just get ready, I'll be ready in an hour or so." I said, making the to roll their eyes and whisper "girls". " hey I heard that, get out before I make it two hours." I said to the two which made chuckle and leave.
I took a shower and blow dry my hair. After that I started doing my makeup then get dressed.

 After that I started doing my makeup then get dressed

Anastasia's outfit⬆️

"I'm done" I tell Giovanni and Alessandro who are sitting in the living room.
"Ugh finally!" Alessandro said in a dramatic way. "Oh shut up" I said hitting the back of his head.

ROMANO'S LITTLE DEVIL

We went to Gucci first I bought two sweaters for them and a sneaker. Of course daddy's money, I told him that I have money but he said 'keep you money to yourself it my role as your father to buy you this stuff' like I would never say no for extra money, hehehe.
We then go to LV and I bought the baggy denim pant. I've been dying to bug them when ever I go to the store back in LA they're always out of stock or my size isn't there.
I also bought some other stuff from their two.
Then we did go to sephora to buy me some makeup. And then we continued our shopping.
Right know I finessed everything on the list stationery, clothes, shoes, backpack, accessories, everything the only thing left was underwear's. I was so ashamed to ask them to take me there.
We are sitting right now in a coffee shop. I ordered a latte while Gio and Sandro ordered black coffee. 'Nick name's already, I like it'." Guys I'll go somewhere real quick and be back okay?" I said to the two who are clearly not paying attention to me. They been on there phone since the moment we sat in the cafe. " okay, take the card with you" Sandro said, finally looking at me I rolled my eyes at him and took the card.

I just finished buying my underwear's, on the way back to the cafe three girls stopped me. " hey, I saw you walking with the Romano's, So I'd like to make myself clear, stay away from them or you will not like the consequences. Okay whore?" She said, making me chuckle and roll my eyes. " do you think it funny, huh?" One Mia's little minions said. " well you know what funny is that the Romano's are my brothers and your asking me to stay away from my brothers that's first. Second is that you called me and know you are the one who'll not like the consequences" I said laughing at her.
It made her and two minions eyes widen. "So I'll tell you to back the fuck off now because you lost you first chance with me and I don't give a second one, and if you who my brother are then you know what they're capable of, SO.GET.THE.FUCK.OUT.OFF.MY.FACE." I said, moving a step in the last sentence with every word. With every step I'm taking she take one back. "Go" I said coldly. She ran away with her friends.

When I entered the cafe I saw my brothers with two of their friends the two look alike so I think that they might be brothers. As I go to their table I see Gio looking at me and smile. Then he looked at his friends and the four boys turned their heads towards me. I just smiled until I reached the table.
"Stacy these are Mateo and Marco Martinez, they are our friends from school. Will more like family friends there father is dad friend and also business partner" Sandro said." Wait just a second, Marco Martinez as in the heir of the Spanish mafia and the velocidad !" I said, screaming a little. Which made him smile at me. "The one and only" he said smiling back at me. "Oh my god I was gonna race with you yesterday, sorry for backing out" i said ashamed of what I did because he's one of the greatest racers in America he's in the top twenty. "Wait you're ombra!" He said screaming at me. "The one and only" i said smiling making the same reaction that he did earlier."wait you didn't tell me you had a race" Gio asked. " because I didn't go, I was going to but I forgot about it" I answered. " well there's a race next Monday you should come too" Marco said."I'm coming I'm not going to miss that one too" I said.

We talked about a lot of things. Turns out Marco is same age as Gio and Mateo is same age as me and Sandro.
They left after about 40 minutes of chatting and getting to know each other.
Right know we are in the car heading home.

"Did you buy everything you needed?" Gio asked. "Yah, but I didn't know how many books the teachers need so I bought 10 is it good or not to much?" I asked. " no there good, if you need anything just tell us. Yah and the school uniform is in your room, we only wear it on Tuesday and Thursday the rest of the days you can wear whatever you want" he said. I just nodded in answer.

We got back home after a 20 minutes drive. I was so exhausted because of the shopping. So I excuse myself from dinner went to sleep.

Longest day ever.

____________________________________
Chapter 7 is up 🙇‍♀️

____________________________________Chapter 7 is up 🙇‍♀️

Marco Martinez
Age: 18

Mateo MartinezAge: 17

Mateo Martinez
Age: 17