Chapter 6

Antonio's POV:

Antonio's POV:

It has been two days since Anastasia has come and three days since mom's death. I can't believe that they were alive we had a craving for them we always visit them. My mom died for real this time and I didn't say goodbye for the second time.

I and Anastasia are so much alike even when we were young. I was fifteen when she was born, I was waiting for her like hell when mom said that she was having a baby girl. She's the first girl in the mafia after three generations. The moment she was born I was l attached to her. The moment I get back from school and training I go to her and mom.
When they died I became cold I killed a bunch of people out of rage I couldn't handle the death of them.
Right now I have my sorellina back, I couldn't ask god for more. I will never hurt her or harm her she might think I am heartless and horrifying but I'm planning to change that. I can't lose her again.

ROMANO'S LITTLE DEVIL

" Stacy what did you mean earlier by you don't know what we been through?" I ask, everything she said to Dante did leave my head, and kept replying over and over." I don't wanna talk about" she said, looking at me dropping the fork in her plate. Everyone stopped eating and looked at her curious about what happened. "Well I think we should about how you lived before with mom, but there's no rushing whenever you are ready you can tell us," I said, continue eating my lunch. I'm so curious about what she's been through, but I can't force her to tell me she needs time to settle in.
"Like she been through hell," Dante said sarcastically. Everyone at the table turned their heads to him." you know I have a gun right I swear I won't hesitate to shoot you, I shot you once I can do it again" she replied, looking at him dead In the eyes.
"Well, I want to see you try," Dante said smirking at her. Suddenly she bent from her seat and took out a gun, pointing it at him.
" alright everyone calms down there's no need for any of this, Dante apologizes," Dom said. " I warned you before but you just don't listen, I guess you don't need your left shoulder this month," Stacy said coldly."Anastasia put the gun down." Dad yelled."why would I, I clearly remember warning him twice, and this is the third time. I gave him an exception with a second chance, I usually shoot after the first one," she said. " we can discuss this later now put the gun down," dad said again, making her roll he eyes. Suddenly we hear a shot, we all looked at Dante and sight in relief that a bullet didn't catch. " next time I swear it'll go through your empty head" she said walking out of the dining room.
"If I see you say that again I swear you will not like the consequences," I say sternly to Dante." Dante is in my office now!" Dad said as they both get up from their seats.

I need to know what she's hiding.

Anastasia's POV:

I storm to my room and call my friends."hey gir- what's wrong?" Sofia asked worriedly. " I just can't take it anymore " i said while crying. " what happened tell us?" Lisa asked with a sad tone. " we were in the living room and of brothers started talking shit about mom then at lunch he made a joke about me and what I been through. Like can just shut up my mothe died three days ago, I swear I just can't take it" "oh honey I sorry I'm not here with you"Lisa said."yah me too" Sofia agreed with her.
"The want me to open up with them about my past, like how the hell am I gonna tell you that I was raped, when I just met you yester-""you been what?"said Dino bragging in my room without knocking. I start crying more. "Get out!"i scream at him. "Who did it?" he asked calmly, I could tell who furious by his tone and look." I SAID WHO DID IT ANASTASIA!?" He screamed at me."my step father"i said while sobbing.
He rush towards me and hugged me tightly.
"I'm sorry I'm really sorry I wasn't there to protect you" he said with a broken voice, I could feel he's tears falling on my shoulder." It's not your fault don't apologize" I said hugging him back.
"What's going on here, I heard screaming?"Luciano asked, when my locked with his he came running towards me and bent down to my level. " why are you crying Principessa?" He asked, wiping my tears with his palm. I started crying more. Dino's huge tightened more.
" okay it's fine there is no need to tell me now, okay? Rest now, we can talk later." He said, the kissed my forehead.

ROMANO'S LITTLE DEVIL

I woke up alone in bed, I guess Dino left the moment I slept.I check my phone to see it's 7 in the morning.I text Lisa and Sofia telling them I'm fine and I'll call them later. I get out off bed and go to the bathroom. I look in the mirror to see my puffy red eyes.
I wash my face brush my teeth and change into a white track suit.

Going down the stairs I heard noises from the living room. I really didn't want to go to them because I new that Dino told them already, but I need to get this done 'cause at the end of the day they'll catch me and make me talk.
When i enter the living room the all went silent, and looked at me. I could see it in there all the pity and sorry look.
" can you please just not look at me in this way?" I said with a broken voice, with tears forming in my eyes. " I'm sorry bambina I wasn't there for you, I swear if I find him I'll kill him" Carlo said, while coming to my direction trying to hug me. I turn left not wanting him to hug me. " you left, you didn't even look for us not even calling or texting. So don't say your sorry, if you were there non of that would happen!" I yelled at him."baby I looked for you even when they showed me your ashes...I looked for you for years I just couldn't find anything about you two. I don't know how but please believe me bambina I couldn't find you I thought you were dead" he said with tears running down his face. I believe him, I just know he's telling the truth I can feel it. But I might get hurt again. But at the same he's my father and he needs a chance even after all those years wither he looked for us or not. At least he didn't left us on purpose. He came towards me and hugged me. I hugged him back. When I started crying more he hugged me tightly.
" I'm sorry Principessa I swear I'm never letting you go again." He said holding my face with both of his hands on my cheek and kissing my forehead. The hugged me.

We're setting on the couches right now me next to Carlo, on the right Antonio alone, Vincenzo with Domenico, Dante with Dino and Luciano, and on the left Giovanni and Alessandro. They started asking me questions about my and my mother's past. I told them everything.
My childhood wasn't that bad but it wasn't that good either. Until I was 7 we used to change the places that we lived in. My mom started her company at that time so we stayed in one apartment for 3 years.
When I was 10 she bought our last house, later on she met Alex, they got married when I was 12. He moved in with us after the marriage.
I didn't like him at all i always use to tell mom that and that I feel that he's a psychopath. She always tell me to apologize and not talk about in that way.
When I was 13 he started to look at me in weird way. I didn't make a big deal out of it. But then he started touching me whiteout my mother present. I was so scared to tell my mother, I didn't want to break her happiness. 'Cause she was not before she met him I thought he was making her happy and I didn't want to her to lose her happiness because of me.... On my 14th birthday they made me a big party. Parents were there to. He started drinking a lot that night so as my mother but she wasn't as much as drunk as him. When she slept he came to my room that night and he rapid me. I still remember everything. When mom heard me screaming she rushed to my room. The moment she saw what happened she took a Baseball Bat from my closet. I keep it there if someone would get in even though we have security outside. Whatever she did hit him in the head with it. She then called someone, and they took him away. Long story short, four days later my mom told me he's dead.

" are you sure he's dead?" Giovanni asked Furiously. "Yeah, that's what mom told me" I said with a shrug.
" he needs to thank god that he's dead. I swear if he was alive I burn him and torture him every day" said Domenico. I just smile at him.
" I'll go to sleep it's been a long morning." I said as I get up from the couch.

I wish that they never leave me because of my past.

_____________________________________
Chapter 6 is up ⬆️
Hope you like it🫶