Chapter 3

Anastasia's POV:

Anastasia's POV:

It's the second day without her. I'm currently in my room with my friends and miss jones doing my bags because my so-called father will be taking me with him to New York today.
The funeral was two hours ago, and I didn't tell the officer about the funeral. I didn't want him to tell my father, sorry my sperm-donor about it because I didn't want him to come to it. My mother was so strong that she didn't need any men in her life she gave me a wonderful life that I can't repay her with now she's dead. She got married twice and non of them deserves her. Alex was an asshole, he was such a bad man and he did terrible things. Eventually, my mother killed him three years ago after what he did to me.
And about my father I know nothing about rather than what I just came up with, he left me and my mother alone and lived with his 8 sons not even bothering to call me or write me a letter. Thank god that it's only a year until I'm 18 and I can live on my own.

"Where's your other bag this one is full?" Sofia asked." in moms room, it is half filled, the rest of the bags are in the storage," I said while folding my clothes.
Suddenly I hear the bell rings and my heart started to beat fast.
"I'll go get it," Miss Jones said. "No, it's fine ill get it.
I go down the stairs thinking about what to say. Ok I know I don't like them, but hella nervous to meet them.
I open the door to meet up with officer smith and two other men in black and white suits looking very intimidating and scary. I'm hundred percent sure one of them is my father and the other my be one of my brothers.
"Good evening Anastasia, how are you doing now my dear?" Officer smith ask as if he likes me. I'm on thousand percent sure that he's only like this because of who's he with.
"Better than you, what do you want now?" I replied and asked him looking at the other two man. The youngest man eyes widened by my attitude.
"These two are your father and brother, there here to pick you up"he replied.
"Will I'm not done packing yet you'll have to wait-" "why don't you come in and sit while Stacy finish packing?" Miss jones interrupt me asking them. The two nodded. I rolled my eyes and head upstairs to continue packing.
After about half an hour I was done. I headed down with Lisa and Sofia to see my so called father and brother chatting with miss jones in the living room.
"I'm done packing" i said as I entered the living room.
"Alright then I guess it time for us to leave Principessa" sperm-donor said getting up for the couch with his son. Heading to the door I ask my friends"did you close the light and lock the rooms"earning a nodes from the two and they gave me the keys.

" I'm gonna miss you so much, call me every minute okay?" Lisa said while hugging me next to the car i said okay.
"I love you so much don't forget about us, I'll see if I can come when we have a break in school, ok?" Sofia said. " okay, I love you both so much take care of yourselves and DO NOT FORGET ABOUT ME TO okay?" I replied, earning a chuckle from both of them.
" All right honey it's time for a good bye, take care of yourself and if you need anything, just call me and I'll be right there next to you." Miss jones said while hugging me. "Okay, take care of yourself too".

ROMANO'S LITTLE DEVIL

Where currently in the private jet flying to New York. I said away from them, or I told them to give me my time, because I'm still grieving on my mother's death. They've believed what I'm saying ,actually what I'm saying is true but the thing is that I don't want to sit with them because I don't like them, and I could tell that they can see that too.
I could see Antonia getting up from his seat coming towards me, he introduced himself when we were in the car.
"How are you doing?" He asked. Smiling at me thinking the atlas feed is fine and thinking that he could change my mood. "Better than you" I replied, smiling to him. He took a deep breath and said " I know it's hard for you, but at least give us a chance"
" I'll try " I replied.

ROMANO'S LITTLE DEVIL

The car just stopped in front of a huge mansion. I've never seen a house that big before and it was so beautiful. it was a two-story house, and I could tell that there is a basement in it to.
"It's time to meet the rest of your family" my father said. I looked out of breath. I didn't know I was holding I was Hella nervous with these two in the car, so how about living with nine of them.
We get out of the car the driver and to other security worker came and took my bags. we enter the house, and it was so beautiful high ceilings, two stairs next to each other marble floor it was so fucking beautiful. Like my house back in LA was really beautiful but that was just like another level.

 Like my house back in LA was really beautiful but that was just like another level

The Romano's mansion"Boys were here!" Sperm-donor screamed

"Boys were here!" Sperm-donor screamed. My body shake through second because of his scream then I rolled my eyes.
Later on I see seven guys walking down the stairs.
Wait is that—

___________________________________
Chapter 3 is a up💃
Hope you like it 🤗